Search Unity

Game That Helps Young People Through Grief Seeks Game Designer for New Features

Discussion in 'Commercial: Job Offering' started by louisapartofme, May 28, 2021.

1. louisapartofme

louisapartofme

Introduction & Summary
    Hi There, my name is Louis Weinstock. I am CEO of the charity Apart of Me. We created a multi award winning game that helps young people transform grief into compassion. We are looking for a game designer to help us build a new feature.

Available Positions and Job Descriptions
    We are looking for a generalist game designer who has some experience of games for good/edu games and narrative games.
    Must have experience of designing mobile games.
    6-8 years experience as a minimum.

The Company and the Mission
    We recently won the Unity for Humanity Rare Beauty award. Our mission is to help young people transform their grief into compassion. This mission has become particularly important in the last year, with over 4 milliion children and young people who have lost loved ones during this pandemic. We also know sadly that during this time with less access to traditional funerals and emotional support, these young people are more likely to experience compliated grief with symptoms such as self-harm, addictions, school exclusion. Hence, they really need our support.

We are a team of 130 volunteers from around the world. We have in-house developers and a CTO and you would be joining thiis team to work on an exciting new feature that seeks to reduce loneliness in our players in safe and meaningful ways.
    Contact
    Please contact caroline@apartofme.app for more details.

RCube_game likes this.