Search Unity

Question Game stops loading at 90%

Discussion in 'Web' started by Kisielekw, Apr 24, 2023.

1. Kisielekw

Kisielekw

I've been trying to fix this issue and everyone who has the same problem as me fixed it by disabling compression but the problem is still there. When i press build and run the game launches and runs perfectly fine but if i move it to the website i want to host it on it stops loading at 90% and I have no idea why. Can anyone help?

2. CodeSmile

CodeSmile

Is there anything logged in the browser console?
    If you aren‘t on the latest tech stream be sure to try that. That‘s 2022.2 as of now.

3. Kisielekw

Kisielekw

upload_2023-4-24_11-9-42.png
    Not familiar with webgl and javascript so im not sure how to fix this

4. CodeSmile

CodeSmile

Can‘t say anything about these errors specifically, they may not even be relevant. But do test on other browserrs to check if this is perhaps something firefox specific.

Also enable secure https as this will be flagged (or disallowed access) by browsers. All websites these days should be served via secure https protocol. Alternatively try uploading the game to Unity Play via the WebGl publishing package from Unity,

5. unityruba

unityruba

Unity Technologies

What browser are you using? We had a bug where applications running in Firefox would get stuck loading at 90%. I'll scrounge up where that fix landed.

6. Kisielekw

Kisielekw

Ive tried on Chrome, Edge and firefox and it always get stuck

7. sumpfkraut

sumpfkraut

8. unityruba

unityruba

Unity Technologies

This is a serious issue that we need to look into, but a bug report would be the best way for us not to lose track of it and to know exactly which versions it's being found in.

Can anyone here open one and give me the issue tracker number? and if you don't get one after opening the bug report, please let me know then I'll follow up on that to see if there's a problem in that process flow.

9. sumpfkraut

sumpfkraut

Now this is a bit embarrassing, but for some reason i had a wrong scene in the build settings...
    everything works again.