Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.
  2. We are updating our Terms of Service for all Unity subscription plans, effective October 13, 2022, to create a more streamlined, user-friendly set of terms. Please review them here: unity.com/legal/terms-of-service.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a look at our Games Focus blog post series which will show what Unity is doing for all game developers – now, next year, and in the future.
    Dismiss Notice

Bug Game scene not rendering right in android build but normally in editor

Discussion in 'General Graphics' started by NotCullis, Aug 13, 2022.

1. NotCullis

NotCullis

Hey so I am making a VR game and recently the scene out of nowhere just broke in the ingame build. I have looked in editor and test played in editor but it is normal in editor.

The weird thing is this seems to happen in every scene except a couple.

In Editor:

Ingame:

Video link if it doesn't work tell me!

I am trying to build the lighting to see if that helps but idk if it will just seeing if anyone knows what I could do.

Graphics API:

This is the fourth platform I am trying to get help on hopefully the last.

I am developing for Oculus Quest 2/VR and this seems to only happen when loading big scenes only in the build and not in the editor. And I believe its a rendering issue.

unityunity