Search Unity

Game rejected due to unity ads [play store]

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by Ujjawal49, Sep 23, 2021.

1. Ujjawal49

Ujjawal49

Hey guys, so I just published my game and it got rejected bcz of unity ads. I have turned on the option to "do not show ads rated 5+" in unity ads turned on the designed for families as well still getting rejected just bcz of ads.
    Here is the msg by Google.

Families ad format requirements
    Your app contains ads that do not comply with our Families ad format requirements. For example, the following is prohibited:
    • Use of Ad walls: Your app contains an ad creative that covers the majority of the screen without providing a clear way of dismissing the ad.
    • Ads that interfere with normal app use that are not closeable after 5 seconds.
    • Multiple ad placements on a page: Only one ad placement can occur per page within your app. For example, your app can contain no more than one banner ad within the page, and your app cannot contain a banner ad with multiple offers.
    • Ads or offers for in-app purchases that are not clearly distinguishable from your app content: For example, your app contains an ad that is not clearly labeled, or your app contains an ad that is styled similar to the game interface.
    • Use of shocking or emotionally manipulative tactics to encourage ads viewing or in-app purchases.
    • Interstitial ads or offers for in-app purchase displayed immediately upon app launch
    • Not providing a distinction between the use of virtual game coins versus real-life money to make in-app purchases
    • Ads displayed to children or users of unknown age that involve interest-based advertising or remarketing

The thing is some of this information is incorrect which they said. My game doesn't show ads at launch. My doesn't even hav in app purchases still they have issues with that? Anybody please help I would appreciate it. Thanks.

2. chris_4308

chris_4308

I have the same problem

3. Unity-Boon

Unity-Boon

Unity Technologies

There is a Google Designed for Families setting that you need to enable if your game is under the Designed for Families category. You can find it in the dashboard -> Project Overview -> Settings