Search Unity

Game package - classic asteroids

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Mazuho, May 16, 2011.

1. Mazuho

Mazuho

Okay so we put in a couple of months work making this free game that we put up on kongregate.com. There are still some things to fix since we have a couple of bugs to take care of before we are happy enough to make some kind of single player experience out of it, but all in all it's a pretty good game with interesting mix of new and old gameplay mixed together.

So my question is, would it be interesting to see the entire project (a bit refurbished ofc) on the asset store? The project covers aspects like simple seeking AI (the missiles), mixing physics and transform manipulation, sunshafts, async music downloading, facebook and kongregate API couplings and much more. What would a reasonable price be? We're thinking along the lines of 150-200€ but I haven't browsed the store so much so I don't really know what the competition would be.

The project in its entirety would be included, including models, textures etc.

Play the game and get a feel for it here: http://www.kongregate.com/games/irradiance_se/roids

Oh, and sorry if I put this in the wrong place.

2. Mazuho

Mazuho