Search Unity

1. Get all the Unite Berlin 2018 news on the blog.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 2018.2 has arrived! Read about it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for your feedback on the platforms you use and how you use them. Let us know!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ARCore is out of developer preview! Read about it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Magic Leap’s Lumin SDK Technical Preview for Unity lets you get started creating content for Magic Leap One™. Find more information on our blog!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

Game not working correctly after building it for android.

Discussion in 'Physics' started by marckaldousmatawaran06, Aug 10, 2018 at 2:09 PM.

1. marckaldousmatawaran06

marckaldousmatawaran06

example A BALL when I try it in unity editor when it's moving its pretty damn fine but when I install it in android the ball moving to slow :<. My game is a pet simulating and other games like basketball and geometry dash when i test it in unity editor all was just fine but when i install it on Android in basketball my pet was moving to slow and the ball and in like a geometry dash game. his jump should be a consistent force but when in android when i jump his jump sometimes it's to much force but sometimes it's less than the to my codes :<

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018 at 2:17 PM