Search Unity

Game Name already taken?

Discussion in 'Unity Everyplay' started by infinitypbr, Dec 22, 2014.

1. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Hello,

I'm setting up my account with the game I'm looking to release next month. However the game name is already taken. I've searched the site for a game under this name, but came up with nothing. Is there a way to find out if this is actually being used?

Does the "game name" actually matter? I'd imagine it does, but who knows.

2. divinosk8

divinosk8

there are a lot of games with the same name. Don't know what to say. My game name was already taken when i published it, but i realised it just when i set up the admob and i searched for the game name.

3. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Ah, eventualy I got through to the support team in that dept -- they released the name that another developer had taken but never used, and I'm all set!

4. ddulshan

ddulshan

If they made the name your thinking and published in the net before you, you better change your name.

If you made it first. Ask them to change their name.

5. Tiles

Tiles

Game name is a brand, and most likely under copy rights.

6. surathunity3d

surathunity3d

If Everyplay is not allowing you to register your game with a certain name, it could because an user or a game has registered with the same name/permalink. We consider these sort of conflicts case by case. If such a thing happens, please send a request to support@everyplay.com and we will sort it out.