Search Unity

Game made in 1 Hour

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Frostbite23, Jun 25, 2015.

1. Frostbite23

Frostbite23

Hello.
    To introduce my self,

I am David, I'm and 13 years old. So today I woke up feeling very unmotivated. Had some things to do which I've done but overall i was really lazy. Decided to play some games with my friends. They weren't all on but one of them decided to make a challenge for me and him, genius part of it was it actually boosted my motivation to do something. And I might do this challenge more often so I can build the need to finish something.

The Challenge was to make a game in 1 hour, when the time ends we have to build and give our games to our other friends and let them give a score on how good the game is. The game has to be made from scratch. Highest score wins. So 1 hour left and we have completed our games. It was a draw surprisingly. But now its night time and I wanna know what I can do with my little game I made. I decided to show it to you guys and see what you think about it.

Controls,
    A - move left
    D - move right
    Space - shoot
    Shoot the enemys before they kill you, the longer you stand the better. Simple objective

Download the file and extract it, open the folder and launch the .html file.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 25, 2015
    Hamzah-Khan and Fireking883 like this.
  2. zoxmax1

zoxmax1

I like the game. Now make another and work minimum 2 hours:)

Fireking883 and Frostbite23 like this.
  3. Frostbite23

Frostbite23

Haha, thanks man. Ill do it again most likley.

4. Frostbite23

Frostbite23

Added a screenshot.

5. Fireking883

Fireking883

Nice game for an hour! I have made multiple games that I limited myself on time, it makes me want to work on my big project(s)!

6. Whiteleaf

Whiteleaf

Oh gosh I'm bad at it. Really neat little game though, made in 1 hour makes it even cooler!

7. Frostbite23

Frostbite23

Thanks guys!