Search Unity

Game Ideas! Post them here.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TylerPerry, Feb 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. qecyqy

qecyqy

A battlefield 3/4 clone that is actually good. Unlike some other overhyped game.

2. MadeFromPolygons

MadeFromPolygons

How about a game where the aim is not to die, and there are various things that can kill you throughout the game.

Wosx likes this.
  3. Antypodish

Antypodish

I think that will be quite unique, go ahead. ;)

MadeFromPolygons likes this.
  4. Resin

Resin

ICE EXPEDITION

You lead a team of 25 or so scientists, climbers, and other non-player characters on an expedition to explore a newly revealed ice crevice. Global warming has produced massive glacial calving revealing eons old ice formations and caverns that your team wishes to be the first to explore. You must choose descent routes and mission priorities, as you manage party morale, supplies, and intrigue. You must overcome various hazards such as ice storms, calving/shelf collapse, supply loss, injured party members, cosmic horror, madness, and betrayal. Lead your team safely to the bottom of the chasm to discover the secret purpose of your shady financiers.

Heavily drawing on H.P. Lovecraft's Mountains of Madness and Ridley Scott's The Thing, and the comic series White Out but with far more emphasis on climbing, belaying, and party based survival.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2019
  5. Tom_Veg

Tom_Veg

Would love to see game similar to Startopia. I had good fun with that one :)

6. jaybdemented

jaybdemented

I had a idea a few years back for a TD game. Your a demon in hell and your goal is to set traps to torture the incoming souls.

7. ApertureGaming011

ApertureGaming011

Is this page still active?

8. kamarulzamanyajid

kamarulzamanyajid

How about a game like Def Jam Fight For Ny but youtubers version

9. Amon

Amon

A game which allows you to play as a character. You have 3 lives and have to progress making sure you don't die otherwise it's game over.

10. RealCodenstuff

RealCodenstuff

A twist on the "Done to death" plot of hero has to save the princess/girl..or girl has to save the guy.

What if you flipped it and added a twist. Game starts with some evil bad guy kidnapping your girlfriend and as usual you chase after the bad guy to get your girl back, but then you suddenly stop and think "Hmm, she wasn't that great anyway, perfect opportunity to get out of this relationship.". So you decide NOT to go rescue her.

The girl learns that you're not coming to save her and this makes the girl very angry, and hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, she gets mad and defeats the bad guy herself, dumped, hurt and angry that her then boyfriend wouldn't come to save her she takes over the bad guys army and arsenal of weapons.

So instead of saving the girl from the bad guy, the girl becomes the bad guy and sets out to punish you. Maybe she kidnaps you one night while you're sleeping and transports you, literally, in to a world of pain.

No idea if that scenario has been done before but I think it could be quite fun if done the right way.

Deleted User likes this.
  11. Deleted User

Deleted User

A game which allows you to play as a personified object. You control the people's actions, after all you are a material object. You will play god with their lives, directing them as you see fit.

Amon likes this.
  12. ADNCG

ADNCG

So, a phone?

Deleted User likes this.
  13. angrypenguin

angrypenguin

Since you're all about flipping tropes, which is cool, how 'bout you also flip the trop where everything the girl does revolves around the guy? ;)

14. FMark92

FMark92

Haha. No.

Deleted User likes this.
  15. SparshVardhan

SparshVardhan

This is my small but effective idea for a game that should at first be made for bigger platform, not for android or iOS as of which will come later for them.

GAME NAME:- HANDY COMBAT( Requested by the Idea provider)

GAME GENRE:- FIGHTING

Main content:- In this games there, will be a player who will fight his or her opponent. The main thing is the fighting technique and realistic fight that will occur between them. The word realistic not means graphics, it means realistic fight.
    The explanation to developer is that when you see a fight scene in a movie you see almost a perfectly choreographed actions in that scene. I mean to say that suppose the player who is playing is Alex as developer gave the option to the gamer to set a name and that's what he sets(Alex), Alex makes a move trying to punch with his right hand to the body of the opponent and then the opponent blocks it counter-attacking with his elbow to to the face of Alex,by then Alex dodging the c-a of the opponent giving Alex all the options by the developer to the gamer who is the player controlling Alex to do the further actions for which both of them will have their own consequences. In that whose health drains out first will win.
    The developer will play with the Artificial Intelligence while making this game and for sure the developer will need the stunt and fight choreographers to manage the game. First, last and the most important thing is that game size should be medium so that anyone could buy it. I am saying so because to make a simple fight round is going to take lots of space as far as I think and if not so then its easy for the developer to make it.The another main thing is the A.I. for which the developer needs to take care of and the simple fight round will be so realistic that the audience watching the gameplay will feel like they are watching IP Man, Undisputed series or the Raid Redemption. But to make audience to feel like that the developer also have to take care the controls as the controls should be going to be different, complex and easy to understand.

[NOTE:- I just realised that the developer is going to make it in unity so the game should also come in smart phones.
    So, the developer will choose whether to publish it first to PC or android or iOS.]

THIS game is going to be very much different from other fighting games like wwe 2k series, tekken series and many more.
    If the developer is interested to do this project, this will be similar and different to many other games and if not understood what I meant to say then imagine about deepest choreographed NAUGHTY DOGS games like The Last of Us's fight, so much detailed(not the Graphics BUT the Pattern, Artificial Intelligence and thinking of the user controlling the player like Alex) that even NAUGHTY DOGS didn't do. Not giving much pressure to the developer focus almost 75% on A.I. and 24% on graphics and last but not the least 1% on whatever you want.

Remember, this is just a fight project game. After this comes out, this project will be only the 5% of the future games for which the ideas I am thinking of mostly.

The developer is REQUESTED to reply me for more information if interested for which I am not sure but confident that the developer would.

PEACE IN OUR TIME.....................

16. Justcauseican

Justcauseican

I have had this idea for a Yu-gi-oh! Fighting game in the bane of Dragon ball fighterz where you play as the monsters and you do have supports from the dulest by using an assortment of spell and trap cards about 5 to 10 for each playable fighter with a decent roster size of about 32 for starters than more through dlc i don't really have story set yet but i will take ideas thoughts and if anyone knows how i can pitch this to konami let me know

17. MadeFromPolygons

MadeFromPolygons

You can pitch it to konami by contacting them by email.

Just a word of advice, dont start planning DLC before you actually have an implementable game design, thats just poor design by choice (unless your an AAA in which case you can plan the DLC immediatly as part of your marketing + release strategy, but its a poor choice for an indie).

Until you have covered in your pitch document + acompanying vertical slice demo (which they absolutely will expect to see) how you will make this feasible (technical feasibility + plan, financial feasiblity + plan, market analysis, core team experience etc etc) its unlikely they will even respond to your email, let alone invite you to pitch to them.

18. Brutalmagic

Brutalmagic

Hey All.

Feel free to take the project :). But would like 50% on sales lmao.

So, I'm Pagan and it would be cool to have a Viking RPG based around the Norse Gods and Goddsess's something similar to the show "Vikings" where it's a storyline but you create your own viking and start from a young age and you're able to create settlements, trade with other settlements, and relationships off other vikings, Christians etc is important, and where you will be able to choose your path as a Christian Anglo-Saxon or as a Viking. There's lots of things you could you could also be able to mate/ have sex with females of your choice etc and form a family. Also would be cool to choose your own god or goddess to follow if you're a viking and they help you during battle in many different ways. I have tons of ideas but don't want to make this post long lmao.

Also sorry for my structure of words and grammar etc I'm autistic etc and struggle with that.

Cheers
    Brtual.

19. Rasly233

Rasly233

Well its a super profitable idea so i want part of the Moneys.

Ok Imagine a nice girls butt, filling whole screen, ofc in clotches, its a decent game.
    Point of game is you have to like masage it in a certain way, what changes it shape and you post it on a wall and it is compared to other player butt arts, and players have to vote anonymously whose butt is better.

Very important that it is a stylish drawn butt like.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2020
  20. Not_Sure

Not_Sure

I can't tell if that's a joke, but I could see that being meme-a-fide real fast.

21. Murgilod

Murgilod

Fun is for cowards, not designers.

EternalAmbiguity likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.