Search Unity

Game Ideas! Post them here.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TylerPerry, Feb 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EpicSciFi

EpicSciFi

In an age long forgotten, will you be able to obtain Zen with mind altering substances or through trial and error and see all possible futures while in dialogue with others, obtaining choices not once observed, before helping the Glory of Rome and/ or the Pagan Heathens and/or your own personalized religious cult and others all meet their end or Are you destined for absolution. Doesn't have to suck if it's Skyrim.. ish

2. EvalDaemon

EvalDaemon

TILTOWAIT

3. cdarklock

cdarklock

Dating simulator RPG.

You're in a city with a bunch of different neighbourhoods and establishments. Throughout the city there are people you can date, and those people all have stats. You also have stats. If they like your stats, they might go on a date with you, and you have to take them on a date that fits your combined stats.

So like, you're in the bar, and you meet some hot chick who has a high agility stat because she's a dancer (alllllll riiiiiiiiight </Quagmire>). She likes dates with intelligence, so you can only date her if you have high intelligence, and then you have to take her on an agility/intelligence date in the kind of neighbourhood she likes.

Or maybe you're in some other bar, and you meet a hot guy who has a high strength stat because he works out all the time. He likes dates with endurance because he's a total leather daddy, so you have to develop your endurance to date him, and then you have to take him on a strength/endurance date in his favourite neighbourhood.

The underlying mechanic is still the same, to date this kind of person you have to be the right kind of person and then go on the right date in the right place. As opposed to the current crop of dating sims where you typically either automatically get the date because you're you, or you have to buy them presents, or you just grope the potential date until she says yes. Also it's always a she, and that's really kind of unfair to anyone who might like to date guys.

4. Murgilod

Murgilod

Look into otome games. It's not always girls.

cdarklock likes this.
  5. cdarklock

cdarklock

Everybody always gets mad at me when I point out that they sure do still look like girls. The bishounen thing really does not cover all the bases. Where's my Macho Matsuo from Girls' High?

6. EpicSciFi

EpicSciFi

"Legacy"- RPG- create your own reality. Crucify or mutilate your enemies and reward your brethren with gold, land and animals (even human slaves). Expose the truth of our traditional sub humanism, All For the promised land. Can you preserve your identity, for you and your people. What infinity will you brave.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
  7. MV10

MV10

An FPS where you battle your way through a forum filled with ancient threads that JUST WON'T DIE. During the final boss battle, the entire forum is ported to Lithium. Can you stay logged in long enough to register your dismay?

(When some n00b re-necros this thread in 2020, will anybody have the slightest idea what that's all about?)

frosted, Not_Sure and Martin_H like this.
  8. cdarklock

cdarklock

Why should this thread die? Does it offend you that people have ideas? Should they have stopped having them last year?

EvalDaemon likes this.
  9. MV10

MV10

The emphasis was meant more as movie-trailer dramatic narration. Lighten up, it was a joke.

frosted and Martin_H like this.
  10. Murgilod

Murgilod

New ideas are old hat. Haven't you seen the last eight billion trailers for sequels and remakes?

11. cdarklock

cdarklock

*cough*

12. EvalDaemon

EvalDaemon

I guess we should just keep making new threads on the same topic every other day?

13. Not_Sure

Not_Sure

I know this is the ultimate noob thread, but I do like it.

14. cdarklock

cdarklock

I frequently have ideas I know I'll probably never use, and it seems like such a waste to just never talk about them.

15. yoonitee

yoonitee

VR. Butt staring simulator. You have to stare a butts. But don't get caught!

lunaticCoder likes this.
  16. EternalAmbiguity

EternalAmbiguity

Character-action sort of game. You wake up in another dimension. You find everyone there oppressed by some evil badguy (who you never see being evil, but is presented as evil). At certain points in the game, you fight him.

You have 6 different types of attacks. Each one has an "ultimate" form.

During the fight with the evil badguy, to actually defeat him you need to use your ultimate attack form. Problem is...once you do it, he "learns" it and can both use it against you and block against it. So you have to use a different one during the next fight to defeat him.

You fight him three times during the game. After the third time, credits roll, and you can start new game plus. If you do, the next time around when you fight him he remembers those attacks from the previous playthrough and can defend against them. So you have to use your remaining ultimate attacks.

During the second playthrough you eventually learn an "ultimate ultimate" attack which uses all of the other abilities at once. But you can't use it, because reasons that would be better explained if I were actually making this. So during the two playthroughs, you use up all of your "normal" ultimate attacks fighting him. Again, you can start new game plus.

If you do...the next time around the plot's a little different, it takes a little longer until you fight him. You gain the ability to use the ultimate ultimate attack. It's an attack that cannot be blocked, period, and automatically kills the enemy. So when the first fight comes around, you have to use it on him. When you do, he dies, and everything is plunged into chaos. The world basically dies, and you have to go around "restoring" the world. You bring everything back to life, but it all appears as though it's being drained of energy (could maybe have this start to show up during the first couple playthroughs, and culminate with this fight). Probably by the evil badguy.

Near the end you go to the evil badguy's castle of doom and revive him. You fight him and during or maybe before the fight he reveals that YOU were draining the world of its energy, and that he's trying to free it from you. He uses the ultimate ultimate attack on you, you die, the world is restored to peace.

After reading walkthroughs for Drakengard, Drakengard 3, Nier, and playing Nier Automata (right now), ideas about you being a villain just keep swirling around in my head...not like I didn't have my own (that I DO plan to use, so I won't mention here).

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
  17. Not_Sure

Not_Sure

Pokemon Stay.

Basically Pokemon Go, but instead of walking around like a sucker, you browse the internet.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
  18. jaybdemented

jaybdemented

One of my favorite old odd ideas was you control a laser pointer to lead a npc cat through the house. Get too far away from him and it will lose interest. If you get near he chases it like a mad person. Make it jump off walls, climb curtains, knock things off the shelf, and do all the fun things cats do. It would be more of a puzzle game. Sadly I will most likely never make this do to time but it's always in the back of my head.

Martin_H likes this.
  19. cdarklock

cdarklock

BUT WHY STOP THERE

EvalDaemon and MV10 like this.
  20. Ed_Muel

Ed_Muel

I'm procrastinating because I know I need to do a whole rewrite.

I don't mind giving this one up, it sounds pretty derivative and even if it's not then it's an action mechanic, so pretty useless unless you already own a development studio... that was just sat there not doing anything.

But basically I'd like to see some game mechanics based on power vs control, I'd probably go fantasy RPG as it favours magic and customisation.
    To give you an example, the good old faithful fireball. You have 2 stats which determine your power and the amount of control you have over it. You hold down fire to charge, the higher the power stat the quicker it charges, the control stat determines how it acts the bigger it gets. If you fire it off small when you have full control then you can have aftertouch and precision aiming. The longer you leave it the bigger and more powerful it gets, so when you do fire it off it'll erupt and hit several targets at once. Leave it too big then you'll lose control and it could go anywhere, cause burn damage while charging and potentially blow up in your face.
    Defensively control applies it's aftertouch to incoming attacks to deflect and at a high level potentially catching and returning attacks, whereas power just puts up a big flaming wall to block.

Sounds simple, but benefits are that's one spell, multiple ways of using it with one button dependant on only 2 stats. It gives the player options in realtime to customise their tactics, If you've got control sorted you might not need to fire at all, and if you're losing then play a massive hail mary fireball in to the middle and hope it comes off.
    Also in terms of player customisation you're at least doubling the options available, increase your power stat for a fire breathing devil monster, or the opposite to be a zen like control master.

Other standard spells would be say... lightning, if you've got full control that's 1 continuous targeted strike, as you lose control it splinters in to a more force lightning style attack hitting anything in front of you, might be a good thing, might not. Summoning, losing control here would be fairly self explanatory... doesn't have to be serious the whole time, you could lost control and accidentally summon rodeo clowns for example.

If I was extending this to melee then I would say power and balance would be the equivalent, the better your balance the more effective you are at everything, the harder you swing the more damage you do but the more balance you lose if you miss, which you would have to regain with time. Power has strength and block, balance has parry and counter. I'm also a big fan of desperation moves, something that's guaranteed to take all your balance away and knock you on your ass, but if it hits then it'll do the same to your opponent.
    Ranged I'd say speed vs shot, where shot is damage & aim. The old machine gun vs rifle.

Run with the concept throughout the entire game, power & control both generally fit in to storylines / character types...

cdarklock likes this.
  21. MV10

MV10

I might like to see that in reverse. A quick shot is uncontrolled, which creates a higher cost (wait time) to improve your control and makes it more risky to use that kind of attack when under pressure. A lot of sci-fi shooters have this kind of thing ("overcharge your laz0rs!!1!") but adding a stat per ability (otherwise it's mostly just standard level-up) to let the player devote resources to improving their control sounds like a new twist.

This needs to happen.

22. cdarklock

cdarklock

Anyone else remember Monster Rancher on the Playstation? Basically they had this thing where you opened the CD tray, took out the game disc, and put in literally any other CD. Games or audio CDs or even PC CD-ROMs. And then it would read some of the data from the disc header, and produce a monster that was "trapped" in your CD.

Human psychology being what it is, the fun of this was not just "look I got a random monster off this CD," but also the meta-game of explaining why that monster was on this disc. I remember the Diamanda Galas "Plague Mass" CD having some sort of demonic dragon monster in it, which seemed appropriate.

I miss this sort of thing. It would be interesting to do something where you could parse a URL similarly. Like have a browser plugin that was included with your game, and then whenever you were on a web page you could click a button and have the page searched for whatever was "trapped" there... so the browser extension would say "found this thing!" and then drop a little sidecar file somewhere for the game to read next time you opened it.

Now, this is of course horrifically insecure. It would take like ten minutes for someone to start a wiki with links to all the URLs that produce awesome results, and in a week there would be a thousand links to all the OP stuff. So players would just go to the wiki and click all the links to get cool stuff. Or even worse, download all the sidecar files in a ZIP and throw them in the game folder to have an instant army.

I'd like to come up with some way to reproduce the whole discovery concept of MR, perhaps by making this a mobile app that needs you to take a picture with your phone to get the cool thing. You can take pictures of stuff in your house, but it has to be a new picture, you can't use one you already took. Maybe it could be like, ghosts. A sort of Fatal Frame thing.

Anyway, just an idea.

23. Not_Sure

Not_Sure

This one isn't really mine, it's from a Cracked article that I'm too lazy to look up. But basically you have a monster and people running from the monster. And the main mechanic of the game is communication. But here's the twist. The further from one another you get, the more static you get talking to one another. AND the monster disrupts the signal by being close to you or walking in between you and the other player you're talking to.

So the people need to communicate to track what is happening and decipher where the monster is based on what's happening to the communications.

24. cdarklock

cdarklock

Isn't that just multiplayer Silent Hill?

25. Not_Sure

Not_Sure

I suppose it is.

26. cdarklock

cdarklock

That would still be really cool.

27. Master-Frog

Master-Frog

A casual, slower paced real-time strategy game that punishes poorly timed aggression and rewards good decision making, risk mitigation strategies and discourages highly competitive people from playing, while encouraging cooperative play and socializing.

28. Not_Sure

Not_Sure

Sound's like a MOBA.

29. xxSourceSkyBoxeRxx

xxSourceSkyBoxeRxx

Game Idea! I think they really miss old games from Windows 98 like you used game by Hasbro - If I find easy "Roll a ball" I thought - ball with invisible magician hand rolls like vampire bonus level or ice age bonus level with lava movement. I am not sure - If I have great idea remake and get multi player with white glow - if balls are same than how do I get correct owned ball if magician hand touches ball from multi player like online game - Tell what is very old game by Hasbro?

For Unity has no problem because it looks realistic like sceneloader with changing transforms. PS: I really want know how do I hold ball if i don't press keys than ball should stand and glue on moving platforms.

That is why I really like for Unity :)

30. Master-Frog

Master-Frog

Moba's aren't RTS's.

31. drivelbrett

drivelbrett

I would actually like to find people interested in helping me work on a game featuring characters from my Children's book series. I am wanting to do colorful, learning games for android and apple.

Attached Files:

32. Not_Sure

Not_Sure

Okay then, you need to post in collaboration or job offers.

OR you could check out Fiverr.com, but be forewarned, that place can be super shady.

33. Gishi79

Gishi79

My main interest in gaming is in the sim/strategy genre. I've always enjoyed games where there is a squad or family of characters that you get invested in, such as in ufo, total war, crusader kings, and manager games such as football manager. This affects my game ideas:

1. A settlement game somewhere between Banished and Civilization (closer to Banished) with a focus on the people living in the settlement (settlers). The settlers have traits, such as personality, intelligence and physical potential that gets inherited by their offspring, and they develop physical abilities, knowledge and skills based on activities, intelligence, talents and personality.

The player can not micro manage building of buildings, trade or settlers' movement, but functions as more of an overseer with limited influence. As of yet I am not sure how much influence the player must be given, and how much should be up to the game to simulate, but I am thinking that maybe it would be enough for the player to designate roles to the settlers (e.g. farmer, hunter, builder, wood chopper) and perhaps to designate areas to be limited to building certain types of buildings. Maybe the player could also incentivise settlers to perform certain tasks, by being able to offer some rewards.

Unlike in Banished, the game should not be limited to a small, starting area. As the settlement grows, the settlers would need to explore surrounding territories to gather resources, which could put them in danger because of encounters with dangerous animals, nearby settlements or other dangers related to exploring uncharted territory.

Settlers should evolve individually short term by aquiring knowledge and skills, and collectively long term through inventions. Inventions should happen spontaneously as a result of having the right man or woman in the right job, in the right environment, with the right amount of resources available. E.g. a high intelligence farmer having been brought up in a farmer family, thus having high farming skills could spontaneously discover that irrigation could be an efficient tool to grow crops if he had time to ponder and didn't have to struggle constantly to survive.

2. A sim/strategy guild management fantasy game.

Anyone knowing MMORPG probably knows how guilds work: They are a fairly loose organization of adventurers, used to organize raiding and other group activities.

My idea is: Instead of playing an adventurer in a fantasy world, in an RPG or MMORPG, how about being put in a position where you organize and maintain a squad of adventurers and other personnel in such a universe.

The player would run a guild comprising a number of adventurers, resource gatherers, crafters, diplomats, scouts and whatnot that he could deploy in a world map. Instead of saving the world with some sort of "chosen one" character, it should be done as a team effort.

Characters in the guild should evolve in the typical manner of characters in and RPG, and (imo) it should not be up to the player, but to ai controlling the characters and events, to dictate the path the characters evolve in. Characters should perma-die upon death.

Diplomats should be sent to improve reputation with factions, to open up new quests and "hunting grounds" and to secure resources for the guild, scouts could be used to gain information about quests to uncover the danger involved/what a quest would require of manpower for it to likely be succesful, adventurers should comprise different classes (typical fantasy classes) and should have different traits affecting the speed and direction they evolve in and how they behave towards "NPCs" in the game and thus how they affect guild reputation.

3. A manager game set in a PvE MMORPG scenario. Think the FM of WoW raiding.

There are some e-sports manager games out there. Some are ok, but they are often a bit lackluster. If done right, I think a raiding guild manager game could be great fun.

Like in FM (football manager), the player of the game should not be able to directly control his manpower's performance during a match (bossfight). Instead he should be able to "scream" orders, either to an individual ("xxx use your 5-min cd!") or to a group ("healers spam the maintank"). The characters receiving the orders would react based on their abilities and the situation. A bad character (low on awareness and/or communication) in a stressful situation (low mana, low health, a lot going on) may not react at all, while a good character (high awareness/communication) would respond and follow orders.

The player would be able to plan out fights beforehand, as well as give orders during fights. Planning would require info on a boss, which would be obtained during trying and failing.

The player would have to handle contracts, manage rosters, handle unhappiness, distribute loot, ask characters to reroll if needed. Characters should have personalities, traits, different potentials, different favourite classes and roles, want to reroll, not want to reroll, have to level up their toons, have a certain amount of hours to play during a week, have differing playing times, etc. Characters would be in-game people (simulate e-sport players), the toons would be these simulated e-sports players' in-game characters.

Feel free to steal my magnificent ideas, but please keep me in the loop if you do so that I can advice you on what's needed for you to create my dream game(s)!

Fera_KM likes this.
  34. Feltik

Feltik

I don't know if there is already a game like this but if there is I would like to see it but I thought that I had a great game idea that I needed to share.

So the type of the game I would think should be an MMORPG Or an open world.

The game should be a little mix of a game you may know as (World Of Warcraft) as where you can choose a class and race, And I think it should be around that time period.

As in the game you can customize your character and set on your journey, I don't mind what the story line is just the specs of the game. I think there should be a mix of (Mortal Kombat) And how it has move list but as your on your journey you have to find these moves or spells and learn them and what buttons to push to use them, But only some of these moves can be used by a certain weapon}Race}Class}Etc.

The game should not be based on a leveling system but more of a skill set one, As in leveling I don't see it fair (for example) a level 100 Vs. a level 20 As there is no chance at all for the level 20 to win, But if the fight were set in skill it would all depend on what skill they are best at and its a 50/50 chance of either winning.

It is hard to explain Every detail of what the game should be like But those are the basics of how the game should be designed. If whom to have ideas or even think about creating the game Send me an email Kahlebherin1@gmail.com I could help you with ideas or you could help me.

35. dprizzy

dprizzy

A game about alien invasion where you can play as either human survivor or alien attacker.
    And there will be a co - op campaign where you can either fight in groups of four or as two people or aliens. You can loot dead enemies and wild animals for gear food or weapons.
    And when a player dies they will re spawn in a public area. And if you don't want to fight or survive. There will be a safe area for both alien and humans to chat and eat. You can cut or shoot plants and trees for materials used to upgrade player's weapon or gear. And berries and meat can be used to replenish health.
    Every player starts out with five med kits and adrenaline shots which can be used on self or other players. If you are killed with upgraded gear and looted by your opponents your gear will be downgraded by one level. And u can steal ur opponents gear. Any weapon or gear upgraded in single player can be taken into multi player campaign or free roam. That's not all for now.

36. lunaticCoder

lunaticCoder

Hey whos that girl in your avatar? which anime?

37. Murgilod

Murgilod

Oh, she's actually just from the picture I'm using for my desktop backgrounds, which is from this twitter account here

38. lunaticCoder

lunaticCoder

Genius Idea I must say, but also make sure to have a wide variety of butts.
    Oh okay, thanks, btw that twitter page has alot of great artwork.

39. mysticfall

mysticfall

I'm still working on my idea which is quite vague at the moment. But what I'm trying to make is some sort of a multiplayer sandbox with a heavy emphasis on the role playing aspect (one that people still do in IRC channels or certain places in Second Life).

It won't probably have any combat mechanism, or at least something overly complex. But it would allow more fine grained and varied interactions between players and the environment instead, like for example handshaking, cuddling, patting on the back, and etc. I need to find out how to make such animations pluggable, and how to construct a UI that provides an easy and efficient method to choose a proper animation depending on circumstances.

Such concepts like 'in character(IC)', 'out of character (OOC)', or 'an observer' should be integrated into the game system, so the players don't have to rely on using a custom item or a chat prefix for such purposes.

I'm still trying to figure it out how I can make the game world more immersive, even when there are only a handful of players online. I have briefly played Second Life, and found that the most of the places I visited felt like a ghost town, and I think it has a downward spiral effect to drive potential role players away.

If it is a school, or a prison themed place, for instance, there can hardly be more immersion breaking things to have only a couple of fellow students or inmates. So I'm currently trying to find out how to mitigate such kind of a problem, by introducing NPCs, or separating character identity with specific players, and etc.

As to the content, I want it to be modular so that the players themselves can create the theme they want to role play in, but I'll try to make it sure that the game will support sexual contents (even such extreme fetishes like BDSM) without much trouble. Personally, I'd like to see more video games about making love rather than killing people, for a change.

I can see that it won't be a very popular game, but fortunately I'm not trying to make a lot of money (or even any money at all) with this game, so I can do whatever I like with it :cool:

The only problem is, as I don't make any money out of it, that I have to be content with working on the idea only on weekends, which sometimes feels a bit frustrating, because it means I don't have much leisure time even on Sundays, but still can't make my dream game as fast as I can.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
  40. Ares2017

Ares2017

Firefighters Dream.
    Game, horror/PT

This game will focus on aesthetics and story more than anything else. It will be a First person exploration game based inside a Firehouse. The main character, the one you play as, is a veteran of war as well as a firefighter, trying to overcome the grief of war as well as the guilt he faces for some unknown act. The game has you running through the same rooms and floors until you feel as if you are trapped. Each repeat adds more to the story and increases your understanding of the world around you. One repeat has you running through the firehouse as its burning to try and rescue a girl, screaming for help. You find out later that this girl is your daughter, and that the fire was started because you, Derek Mandall, were drunk, smoking and had spilled alcohol on the floor, immediately dropping your lit cigarette onto it. As you run out of the now flaming top floor, you realize that you forgot something. Your daughter is upstairs. You push yourself drunkenly up the stairs, coughing and wheezing from the smoke. You hear her scream your name, you respond with a slurred "Hang on, I'm coming". You pass out halfway through the hall, on your way to the bathroom where your daughter was. You awake to sirens and voices, a cutscene, you ask about your daughter, "Frank, my daughter" *coughing* "she's still in there" Frank, the person carrying you just shakes his head. You pass out again. You awake in the same room as you did in the beginning, repeating the cycle. In order to break the cycle you have to find "Memories" objects relating to the fire, whether the station is on fire, normal, or burned down. The scares come more from your mind than anything else. By "Your" I mean Derek's. He is a veteran with PTSD from his time in a warzone as well as from him burning his daughter. The scares can be anything from crackling flames bringing back gunfire, to ashes reminding him of mass graves... His daughter will scream at you randomly through the burning levels. She will weep and ask "why didn't you save me" in the burned building. In the normal building, she will say she loves you, weep, and scream. Causing a myriad of emotions to go through Derek. There are 12 Memories to find, 2 being generated before the fire cutscene, 10 being randomly generated during the creation of the repeating rooms. Depending on if the place is burning, burnt or normal, different memories will show themselves. The first two memories are a pack of cigarettes on a shelf in the starting room, accompanied by the dialogue "I haven't Smoked in months, what are these doing here...?"
    The second Memory is a bottle of alcohol on the sink in the upper bathroom, down the hall next to your "Room". This is accompanied by the dialogue, "what is this doing here? I... Don't quite remember, it... Hurts? Why?" Different dialogue is triggered by different memories as well as different actions that you take. Once you collect all 12 Memories, you repeat the process of waking up in the "Starting" room. When you leave the room the environment is completely different. You are in your own house, while walking through the building, you find out that Derek's wife died of Cancer when his daughter, whose name is Gwen, was only two. His wife's name is Charlotte Mandall. Gwen, short for Gwendolyn is dead. You are about to go to her funeral. Before you leave out the front door your phone rings. Its your therapist. You tell him that you had the same nightmare as before. The game ends with you standing at a grave in the rain. You say your sorry and finally accept that your daughter is gone, the screen fades to black as you walk away, a lit cigarette in your hand...

Let me know what you think, mlim trying to build it for PC and Android, might make it for other platforms as well.

41. FMark92

FMark92

5 years have passed and Nintendo stole your idea.
    Splatoon.

Meltdown and Ares2017 like this.
  42. Fera_KM

Fera_KM

That is very very close to an idea, a game, I have wanted to make(or be made) for over 10 years.
    Now, I have a very narrow vision of what I want it to be, so chances are that we see it visualized somewhat differently.
    But I've had a folder called "Warband Manager" on my computer(s) since ~2006.

For me it would play out more like a "roguelike idle" game rather than a strategy game, maybe at the pace of Crusader Kings, except that real world time would be taken into consideration instead of number of turns.
    It would definitely not be conventional game, and it would not be for everyone, as it would be best to play it while you are doing something else.

Where you get to make all the big decisions, but non of the interactive ones, and the AI's each have the own personalities and illusion of free will.

43. Bladewolf23

Bladewolf23

Okay so I have got a game not sure if it stupid or not so let me know what you think okay the game is a survial horror your an employee for a gentics robtics company etc which operates above the law doing immoral expirments human testing the likes. Any way one of the expirments escapes out of the secure zone and into the main facilty the only diffrence is the expirment isnt strong enough to do any majior damage yet but it will be soon . Anyway you know the expirment out there you seen the trouble is no one belives you because of the tight grip on the situation cover ups an all that. So the game is played in two phase. Phase one you have to stockpile weapons health get access code to doors turrents hell maybe even a ecaspe shuttle or you could convice you co-workers to help you but you got be careful because the company doesn't want any leaks and if you get caught you weapons and supplies could get confiscated or you could be reposted to a dark highly unseure part of the base. The second phase takes place when the expirment begings its attack and you survial depends on how well you did in the first phase you stockpiled a lot weapons and supplies get access codes and you maybe able kill the expirment avoid into help arrives or just escape the base early by means of the shuttle or other vehicles and you get score based on well you surived if you survied as well as diffculty levels and diffrent class medic engineetr or just a civlian and there would be a second game mode where you play as the expirment where like the employee you got get stronger say like you a robot you could hack into the secruity systems or get and more powerful upgrade or if you a oricgic expurment you could set traps ir control certian employees which would in the second phase where you have to escape or fortfiy you control over the base before the comapany sends its elite cleanup sqaud to exterminate you so onand so on well anyway thats my idea sorry for the length and bad spelling this is the first time I have actually done something like this so yeah. Anyway let me know if you like it if you think its bad or if you know some other game new or old thats done something like this thanks for you time

44. TheAmazingB74

TheAmazingB74

i have this idea of playin mini golf thru the dungeon, where the ball is what gets the power ups to defeat the enemies, like it leaves a fire trail to burn guys,or when the enemies try to kick the ball back in the other direction, it explodes. u can still whack the guys w the club, it just wouldnt do as much damage, that way the foucus stays on trying to play mini golf to get thru the dungeon. its kinda silly, but i like it.

hippocoder and TonyLi like this.
  45. ADNCG

ADNCG

I want to make a 2D game where the art looks like it's made by your typical 5 years old, but the animations are insanely good. Too bad, with my qualifications, the only thing I could get done is the art.

46. Murgilod

Murgilod

So this, the game?

47. ADNCG

ADNCG

That's not quite what I had in mind. Got a good laugh though.

48. neginfinity

neginfinity

How about...

The art of this dude is not exactly stellar. However, it works great in movement.

49. Developah

Developah

A game where you steal other peoples ideas..........

50. FMark92

FMark92

A game where you steal other peoples GAME ideas..........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.