Search Unity

Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

Game idea: Newcomer(instructions would really help)

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by soniclinkerman, Feb 20, 2017.

1. soniclinkerman

soniclinkerman

Hi, I'm fairly new to unity and want to make games in the future. I wanted to start small with a mobile game that I thought I could start with and put on the store for 0.99$ but I don't really know how to start on this project. If there's anyone who could help and instruct me through the process of making the game I would really appreciate your help.

P.s. I'm fairly young in my teen years but I wanted to start young cause I don't see age as a hinder to making games.

Thx :D

2. AcidArrow

AcidArrow

Well, with a question so broad and general the only possible answer I can think of is...

Spend some time here : https://unity3d.com/learn

3. soniclinkerman

soniclinkerman

Oh ok, what about if I needed help making my game, like an instructor for an example to help guide me on what I need to do to add"this" to "there" etc.

4. AcidArrow

AcidArrow

If you have specific questions, post them here, people are usually willing to help.

If you need an instructor, look into hiring someone?

5. soniclinkerman

soniclinkerman

I would hire someone, but I don't have money to invest in this atm. I know it sounds unrealistic asking for an instructor without any money

6. AcidArrow

AcidArrow

Then watch some tutorials, mess around with the editor, read the docs and ask questions on the forums when you stumble on specific issues.

Ryan-Unity likes this.
  7. soniclinkerman

soniclinkerman

Ah ok, thx for the help :D