Search Unity

1. Improved Prefab workflow (includes Nested Prefabs!), 2D isometric Tilemap and more! Get the 2018.3 Beta now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

[GAME][FREE][XBOXONE][WINDOWS10][VR READY] uVolley, a volleyball game

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by IElectric, Mar 4, 2018.

1. IElectric

IElectric

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
  2. Peter77

Peter77

theANMATOR2b likes this.
  3. IElectric

IElectric

Sorry for that, I have asked in the unity answer but I havent't had any reply, I will remove immediatly the logo and I will change it, best regards...

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
  4. IElectric

IElectric

I have removed the uVolley logo and any Unity's icon from my game, I have replaced all with a new one, also from the windows store, thank you very much for your suggestion, best regards...

uVolleyStore.png

AntoineDesbiens and Peter77 like this.
  5. IElectric

IElectric

Hello, I've published an update of my game with the Virtual Reality support, Windows Mixed Reality, I'd like to know if anyone can test it and let me know what he thinks, thank you very much, Best Regards…

uVolley link
    https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9P5GJQXZL1BQ

PS:
    To play in virtual reality mode head up your HDM and select visor icon in the team menu, enjoy…

vr.png

Last edited: Jul 9, 2018