Search Unity

1. Unity 2018.3 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Want more efficiency in your development work? Sign up to receive weekly tech and creative know-how from Unity experts.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Build games and experiences that can load instantly and without install. Explore the Project Tiny Preview today!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Want to provide direct feedback to the Unity team? Join the Unity Advisory Panel.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice

Game Document

Discussion in 'Documentation' started by CodeWurm, Sep 23, 2018.

1. CodeWurm

CodeWurm

Hey

If someone can help me with creating a simple game design document. I'm want to make a small game on my own and just wanted to know what to put in.

I just wanna make sure I got the basics down so I will not hesitate a long the way and then switch all the time from games style.

Something like?:

- Game description
    - Amount of levels
    - Monsters usage
    - Goal of game
    - Game flow
    - Challenges

2. Baste

Baste

This is a subforum for asking questions and posting complaints about Unity's documentation. Not a subforum for discussion of all kinds of documentation.

Since this isn't Unity-related, you should try general. It's a bit of a cesspit, but you'll probably get some advice.

3. CodeWurm

CodeWurm

Oh oke.