Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

Game development podcast

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gamesay, Jul 14, 2020.

1. gamesay

gamesay

Hi,

I’m creating a short podcast series (2-4 episodes) on why games push and I’m looking for developers and producers that have worked on AAA games to share their insights on the topic. I’ve created a short survey (link below) to gather some general information on the topic, so if you’re open to it, click the link and take the survey. Please be assured that all information will remain anonymous.

Thanks in advance for your help and please feel free to share the survey with anyone in game development that you may know.

https://forms.gle/9Dppx4Ybnjo3r1TJ6

Cheers!

2. Darkgaze

Darkgaze

Where is the podcast so we can follow it? Please add the link whenever you have it. Following this thread!

3. angrypenguin

angrypenguin

There's a lot of assumption in the use of language in that survey.

For starters, you don't describe what "push" means. You're also using terms such as "alpha" and "beta" which, despite claims to the contrary, don't actually have standardised meanings.