Search Unity

Looking For Contributor Game dev co-founders needed for a cyberpunk bunny survival game.

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by stephdo, Jan 3, 2023.

1. stephdo

stephdo

Hi there,

This is the year I want to pursue an idea I had for some time.

I've been dreaming of starting an indie dev studio. I wanted to start based on a really good idea, that has a chance of putting the studio on the map.

And I finally think I have it.
    It's a little game called Cyberpunk Bunny Survival, where you're a bunny in the future and you try to survive in your little camp in the woods, scavenging, and farming, and battling enemies that come your way. I think it's a game that's bound to be fun & exciting.

I'm looking for 2 people:

- someone who knows technical game development, Unity, Unreal or another engine of your choice, suitable for games on this nature;

- someone who is good at 3D, character, and world design, who can help with the game assets, animations and effects;

I'm a designer and software dev. I worked on 2D games when I was young and have significant experience outside game development. I'm looking for cofounders on this project because I think that if we ship an MVP it has a chance of becoming very lucrative.

I have (almost) all the game story, mechanics, and assets laid out. I was thinking about learning everything myself (Stardew valley style), but I think teaming up would be a far better experience and increase the chances this actually gets published. That's why I need two technical founders who know their stuff.

So if this gets you excited, you're senior in one of those roles and you want to team up as a side hustle on equal equity, send me a DM.

I made a promo pic:
    upload_2023-1-3_10-19-15.png