Search Unity

Games Game Dev. Clicker

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by MMOInteractiveRep, Nov 11, 2017.

1. MMOInteractiveRep

MMOInteractiveRep

Congratulations on starting your very own Game Development Company. Increase your Profits as you build new games. Research new Technology along the way to maximize the profit potential and rise to the top of the leader boards!
    Warning: This game is Alpha. Some features are not yet implemented and bugs are likely to be found!

Please check out my Alpha Game on Kongregate. Let me know what should be added and what you would like to see improved! Thanks!

Planned but not Implemented yet:
    - Offline money gain
    - Research and Development
    - Fans increase and then turn them in for a global bonus or other buffs
    - More areas to unlock
    - More Interactive Objects in scenes
    - Leader boards

http://www.kongregate.com/games/JimP14/game-dev-clicker

frankslater likes this.
  2. frankslater

frankslater

On the first sight it reminds me of some Oil magnate game I played when I was a kid, so you have done a fairly good job on the retro style I think, both visual and music vise. Have not clicked on anything yet though.
    How can I see the whole play area?
    Do I need to sign up for Kongregate to try?
    Capture.PNG

3. MMOInteractiveRep

MMOInteractiveRep

Thanks for taking a moment to try the game out. No that's the full Play area on the web player. I need to scale the UI differently. There is a scroll bar on the bottom that you can use to scroll over a little however everything you NEED in order to play is right there. Just click on the Computer until you have enough money to start buying the different types of games.

4. frankslater

frankslater

Sorry, I don't really know much about clicker games and started looking for a goals, obstacles and things happening. When I first looked at it, I thought it was going to be something similar to Oil Imperium. I'm not sure if it fits the category, but perhaps you could add a little more of that in there. I'm probably not the best person to give advice on this though.

5. GrandPuba

GrandPuba

Awesome foundation for a really great game to be built upon.

So do I gain money offline even if im not registered to the site?

frankslater likes this.
  6. MMOInteractiveRep

MMOInteractiveRep

Unfortunately that isn't implemented yet. But it will be coming in one of the next updates.

7. GrandPuba

GrandPuba

Ah I see.

Cant wait to see where this goes. really cool game so far even without all the features. I'll be watching this one.

frankslater likes this.
  8. MMOInteractiveRep

MMOInteractiveRep

I would like to thank everyone who has taking the time to test the game out. Just a quick update both from an operational Stand point and Development Stand point:

Operational:
    Since I released the game on Kongregate it's gotten 462 active accounts with 631 total times played. As of the time of making this update during the last 4 hours I have had over 300 logins and 285 new accounts created.

Here is a Look at the Login Events over the last couple hours:

Where the game is still in development and still has many missing features the rating on Kongregate is just below 2 stars coming in at 1.7 or so last I checked.

I have also just released a Standalone version of the game on Itch.io:
    https://mmointeractive.itch.io/gamedevclicker

From a Development standpoint
    I just released an updated version on Kongregate which allows you to save your progress and has some other little features such as a few interactive objects in the scene you can find and play with while you wait for your money to build up.

The Next update will be released toward the end of the week and will include the Research/Development System as well as Fans.