Search Unity

Game Design/Development Postgraduate studies in California, Canada, Spain, etc.

Discussion in 'Community Learning & Teaching' started by jmpp, Oct 23, 2011.

1. jmpp

jmpp

Hey guys! I've been searching these forums for recommendations on postgraduate studies in game design development but haven't found much, unfortunately. I know it's quite a bit of a subjective, personal taste thing, but I'm still gonna go out on a limb and in ask which schools/universities do people think are the best around the globe for this type of thing? I'm specially interested in places like Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, New York, Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal and also even over the lake at London, Madrid Barcelona.

Thanks in advance!

- jmpp

2. KatanaSim

KatanaSim

Depends on what you're aiming for in terms of career and projects you'd like to be involved in. I'm working at the USC Institute for Creative Technolgies (ict.usc.edu) and we have ties to both, USC and UCLA game design courses (e.g. USC Interactive Media Division). Maybe send me a PM with your background and we can have a talk.

Cheers,
    Sebas

3. jmpp

jmpp

Hey Sebas, thanks for the prompt reply! I am most interested in a somewhat extended conversation with you on the subject; I'm gonna go out now for a while but will PM you ASAP with my details when I get back. Thanks again!

Regards,

- jmpp