Search Unity

[GAME] [ANDROID 7.0+] 3D Earth Flight Simulator [FREE]

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Sempiternal, Dec 10, 2017.

1. Sempiternal

Sempiternal

Greetings all!

Today I would like to introduce my third game, a 3D flight simulator built using a combination of the Unity engine and WRLD SDK that uses the real world to create your environment. Fly around real locations such as Chicago, Toronto, Los Angeles, and even London!

Google Play Store link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ernal.JS&hl=en

Game features the following:

- Real world locations in 3D. Currently, this game covers the US, Italy, Canada, Ireland, the UK (NI & GB), Northern Germany,Paris, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Rio, Barcelona, and Sao Paulo. Map coverage and architecture will update over time.

- A variety of aircraft to unlock.

- Flight log and history.

- Multiple camera angles.

- Road highlights and time changes

- Overhead map.

Future updates and plans:

- "LIVE" mode. We think it would be cool to instantly join a server where others are flying around and chat with other pilots.

- Sound. Currently, the game does not have sound. We don't know if players will want to listen to a jet engine the whole time while they are flying, so we will wait and see feedback.

- More aircraft to unlock.

- Plane vapor trails.

- Building filters, such as making all or only landmark buildings invisible, transparent, etc.

- More locations and up to date cities.

- Dynamic events around cities??

- Anything else people suggest.

Notes: Again, not every location in the world is included, or is 100% accurate. This will improve over time. We also recommend playing on a fairly new or powerful device, particularly with 4GB+ of RAM, in order to achieve consistent 60+ fps. On slower devices, performance may drop when you are in really big cities such as Chicago, NYC, Paris, etc. On newer Samsung phones such as the Note 8 or S8, if you experience screen tearing, please make sure the game is running in Samsung's "Full Mode".

Enjoy some of the pictures and feel free to ask away!

Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
  2. Sempiternal

Sempiternal

Released a new patch today that allows the back camera to be zoomed in and out with traditional finger gesture.

3. Sempiternal

Sempiternal

Uploaded a minor update that makes aircraft selection faster, and I also introduced a new button that allows you to turn buildings, roads, and terrain off.

4. Sempiternal

Sempiternal

Released a new update that adds two new buttons. One turns on/off animated water, the other changes the building themes. You can choose between a summer theme, snowy theme, mirrors edge theme, and scifi theme.

5. CyberInteractiveLLC

CyberInteractiveLLC

I think sound would be really cool but must be done right, it can't be too annoying and i know some jet sounds that sound relaxing those would be great addition, cool game btw

6. Sempiternal

Sempiternal

Thank you for the feedback! I am working on publishing a new update, hopefully by next Sunday, that will add aircraft and UI sounds, heat mirage effect on jets and possibly wing trails.

cerestorm likes this.
  7. John3D

John3D

Nice game. Good luck with it!

8. Sempiternal

Sempiternal

Thank you!

9. Sempiternal

Sempiternal

Uploaded a new update today that adds sound for the planes and UI. There is also a new microphone button that allows you to turn on in-game radio chatter.