Search Unity

[GAME][Android 4.4+]Heroes Adventure: The Legends.

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by MountainGoblin, Jul 16, 2019.

1. MountainGoblin

MountainGoblin

Hello, that’s my first 3D game project. I want to apologize in advance for my crunchy narration (English is not my first language%)), but I’ll try to do my best and improve my skills in English. (but it’s not 100%).
    Now "Heroes Adventure: The Legends" availiable on
    iOS - https://apps.apple.com/ru/app/heroes-adventure-the-legends/id1472272941
    GooglePlay - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mountaigoblin.revenir;

At first, game idea was inspired by old game “Lost Vikings” – three heroes with different abilities (although there are many games with such theme, exactly Vikings burned into my memory).

1st. Piere the Blacksmith – warrior and tank. First Ability: smash enemies with his hammer. Second Ability: Raising his speed (will come handy in future levels).

2nd. Nora the Messenger – fast and jumpy. First Ability: Jump. Second Ability: Acceleration

3rd. Lamlin the Wizard – furious mage. First Ability: throw fireball. Second Ability: invisibility (comes handy against powerful enemies which really hard to kill with Piere’s hammer).

2. MountainGoblin

MountainGoblin

First Enemies.
    And now on the scene appears FSM. Although, I’d have made two 2D games and, offcourse, I knew about it, but all my previous FSMs was integrated in scripts and it was invention for me that Unity3D has it’s own FSM system inside Animator. Turned up that I can use “Behavior” scripts and it’s very handily)))

Ok, now armed with new knowledge I decide to test two new types of enemies: Bomb thrower and patrol rat.
    Patrol rat is moving from one patrol point to another – when he detects player (now detection system based only on LOS and detection distance, in future I want add cone of sign), he attacks.

Bomber rat is bounding to his starting position. When enemy is close enough for bomb throw – a rat (incredible!, but true!!) throwing a bomb, if player is continuing to decrease distance – on certain distance rat will runaway with all possible speed. But for a while, if no players around he will back to his starting position.

to be continued... )))