Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Game and Cinema Machine A Match Made in Heaven

Discussion in 'Cinemachine' started by Idris-Fuquan, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Idris-Fuquan

Idris-Fuquan

Just seen this feature and all one can say is if Unity advances this in the same way it advanced its game engine it will certainly attract a whole new breed of users as, for one, the ability for Cinematics has been a feature that first attracted me to the game industry in the first place and one I have been searching for prior to that a long time. It is hard to explain, but if Unity can make this process seamless and reasonably easy to use it opens up a world of doors for anyone with a bit of imagination to take even bedtime stories and breathe life into them dynamically.

A while back prior to discovering Unity one was hoping Autodesk/Maya would have taken this step. Clarrisse I guess has tried but the app is both limited and direction (where it wants to go) confusing and it certainly lacks the sophistication, flexibility and functionality of Unity.

All on can say is Thank You once again Unity as you are certainly moving in the right direction and I am sure a whole new world of user's once they realize the potential will appreciate it as then even every parent can make their own bedtime story come alive.....Not sure what will then happen to the likes of Disney though....LOL!

Nice one Unity keep up the good work!
    Peace
    Fuquan

2. Adam_Myhill

Adam_Myhill

Wow. That's about as nice a thing as we could ever hear. Gregory and I are pretty happy to hear that! Thanks so much!

3. IgorDemchuk

IgorDemchuk

I totally agree!
    Cinemachine has blown my mind. Now I'm thinking how can I use it in my every game and prototype.

Adam_Myhill likes this.