Search Unity

1. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Bug GALACTIC KITTENS SETTING ERROR

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by firebird721, Jul 20, 2023.

1. firebird721

firebird721

i downloaded galactic kittens in 2022 lts version and i have errors that stops compiling and running the version

i tried to download it with other version and it got the same results
    i have my game built on this engine(lobby sellection and relay) and it stoped working too since yesterday

this is the errors -

Assembly 'Library/ScriptAssemblies/Assembly-CSharp-Editor.dll' will not be loaded due to errors:
    Unable to resolve reference 'Assembly-CSharp'. Is the assembly missing or incompatible with the current platform?
    Reference validation can be disabled in the Plugin Inspector.

Unity.Netcode.Editor.CodeGen.NetworkBehaviourILPP: (0,0): error - System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.|| at Unity.Netcode.Editor.CodeGen.NetworkBehaviourILPP.GenerateVariableInitialization(TypeDefinition type)|| at Unity.Netcode.Editor.CodeGen.NetworkBehaviourILPP.GenerateVariableInitialization(TypeDefinition type)|| at Unity.Netcode.Editor.CodeGen.NetworkBehaviourILPP.ProcessNetworkBehaviour(TypeDefinition typeDefinition, String[] assemblyDefines)|| at Unity.Netcode.Editor.CodeGen.NetworkBehaviourILPP.<>c__DisplayClass7_0.<Process>b__1(TypeDefinition b)|| at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.ForEach(Action`1 action)|| at Unity.Netcode.Editor.CodeGen.NetworkBehaviourILPP.Process(ICompiledAssembly compiledAssembly) at Unity.Netcode.Editor.CodeGen.NetworkBehaviourILPP.GenerateVariableInitialization(TypeDefinition type)|| at Unity.Netcode.Editor.CodeGen.NetworkBehaviourILPP.GenerateVariableInitialization(TypeDefinition type)|| at Unity.Netcode.Editor.CodeGen.NetworkBehaviourILPP.ProcessNetworkBehaviour(TypeDefinition typeDefinition, String[] assemblyDefines)|| at Unity.Netcode.Editor.CodeGen.NetworkBehaviourILPP.<>c__DisplayClass7_0.<Process>b__1(TypeDefinition b)|| at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.ForEach(Action`1 action)|| at Unity.Netcode.Editor.CodeGen.NetworkBehaviourILPP.Process(ICompiledAssembly compiledAssembly)