Search Unity

GAIA - AAA terrain generator, procedural texturing, planting and scene creation

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by AdamGoodrich, May 21, 2015.

1. Shreddedcoconut

Shreddedcoconut

I generated some trees using the biome spawner, but I have a problem. Why don't any of the trees that were generated have colliders? My player mechanim just passes through the trees, but not the actual terrain. I also can't seem to actually find the trees generated in the hierarchy. The tree prefabs themselves have colliders, but the biome spawner isn't spawning the trees with those colliders.

It also seems as if the trees are a part of the terrain itself (not GameObjects) and therefore I can't edit the colliders for them.

2. Shreddedcoconut

Shreddedcoconut

Nevermind, I found the problem- I was spawning them as 'trees', not 'GameObject'.

3. prTech

prTech

Gaia 2 that I installed in unity gives this error. The more I try to fix it, the more it breaks down. Capture.PNG

4. PWPeter

PWPeter

Which unity version were you using? Did you want to use the HD render pipeline? It looks to me like Gaia is configured for using the HD Pipeline, but either the HDRP package is not installed in the project, or it is an older version of the unity editor where HDRP was still in the experimental namespace. If you do not want to use the HD pipeline, you can check if you can switch Gaia back to built-in from the setup tab.
    Additionally you can check under Edit > Project Settings > Player > Scripting Defines if you see an entry called "HDPipeline" there, if yes, you can remove it, this should fix the issue.

Kennth likes this.
  5. daedal

daedal

For performance reasons (VR, splat map effects) I need to have terrain that's composed of multiple 128x128 tiles. Is there a way to easily do this with Gaia Pro 2021? (or SECTR?) The lowest tile size I can get with the world creation settings is 256x256.

Shreddedcoconut likes this.
  6. PWPeter

PWPeter

With Sectr you should be able to split up a larger terrain down to 128 x 128 sectors. (Or, if the larger terrain does not exist, you would be able to create a fake terrain and cut it down to get the 128 x 128 terrain loading setup)
    I checked in Gaia and the limit in the size selection dropdown is pretty much arbitary, I added the option for 128 sized tiles, please find attached a patch that you can install to get the 128 tile size. This will then added to the next official Gaia version as well.
    Please note there seems to be an issue with the world generator when using this new tile size, you might need to apply a higher stamp density as it seems to generate too little stamps for this new smaller tile size with its default settings.

Attached Files:

Kennth likes this.
  7. daedal

daedal

That worked well. Thank you!

8. newguy123

newguy123

Does gaia pro 2021 and Gena Pro use its own custom shaders that work with raytracing, or was the shaders authored with something like ASE or Better Shaders?

9. daedal

daedal

I'm running into another issue where I see large shadows on worlds composed of multiple terrains (tested on 128x128 and 256x256 tiles). This is especially obvious in the editor, but you can still see it in the distance at runtime. Also moving the camera slightly will cause these shadows to flicker in and out.

I'm using Unity 2020.3.0 and URP 10.4.0. I also tried doing a lightmap bake but it didn't change anything. Know what's going on here?

Thanks!

GaiaShadow.PNG

10. daedal

daedal

Looks like its just an unfortunate Unity bug. I can disable the SRP Batcher to avoid it for now. Hopefully that doesn't cost me too much on performance.

PWPeter likes this.
  11. DerikDF

DerikDF

Hi
    Gaia / Pro does not work on Nintendo Switch.

I believe it is the DLL "PWCleanUp2EditorDLL", even with Playstation consoles the use of DLL causes runtime errors.
    The game simply doesn't open on the console!

Please create a version without using DLL.

12. PWPeter

PWPeter

Hi, thanks for letting us know! It is a bit strange that this causes errors in a build, normally I would not expect anything to refer this dll so it would get pulled into a build. The good news is that you can delete the .dll entirely, and Gaia (or other PW products) will still work. The purpose of this DLL is to clean up unused scripting defines after a PW product was deleted, so that those defines do not linger around in the project and potentially cause compilation errors further down the road.
    To remove the dll, locate the folder
    Assets\Procedural Worlds\Frameworks
    and delete all folders starting with "CleanUp" from there.

13. DucaDiMonteSberna

DucaDiMonteSberna

Greetings!
    I'm using gaia pro 2021 and I have a problem: I'm trying to build a gae for mobile but even with the smallest scene i end up with a 400+ Mb of apk, while the llimit on FGoogle play is 100-150 Mb (for apk and aab respectively). ANy idea how to reduce the size of mi scenes or how to split the content to an expansion package?

14. PWPeter

PWPeter

You can find some information about this here, most important is that the editor log provides you with a list of assets ordered by size - this can make it easier to identify where those 400 MB are coming from.
    Gaia can pull more files into a build than needed, e.g. since the lighting profiles contain different skyboxes to select for your lighting, those will be added to the build as well. If you identify some files from Gaia you do not need in your build you can post them here or open a support ticket, we can then advise how to best get rid off them in your build to reduce the size.

15. DucaDiMonteSberna

DucaDiMonteSberna

The 400Mb come mosty from textures(png), light (hdr) and sounds(wav). How can I strip the ones I do not use safely?

16. PWPeter

PWPeter

Can you name one or two examples? Most likely this is coming from the media that is referenced from the lighting / water profiles. You can strip those out by selecting Gaia Runtime in the debug mode in the inspector, then double clicking on the "Scene Profile" in there.

upload_2021-10-14_13-55-39.png

In here you can find all lighting profiles associated with the scene, including the PW ones. There you could strip off lighting profiles you do not use anymore for example.
    upload_2021-10-14_13-57-23.png

17. DucaDiMonteSberna

DucaDiMonteSberna

64.0 mb 4.8% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Asset Samples/3DForge/Textures/fe_village_base.png
    16.0 mb 1.2% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Lighting/Content Resources/Skyboxes/GaiaSampleMorningAndEvening.hdr
    16.0 mb 1.2% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Lighting/Content Resources/Skyboxes/GaiaSampleNight.hdr
    16.0 mb 1.2% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Lighting/Content Resources/Skyboxes/GaiaSampleDay.hdr
    5.7 mb 0.4% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Sounds/Forest_3.wav
    5.3 mb 0.4% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Ground Textures/PW_Stone_Grey_02_Cliff_Moss_M.png
    5.3 mb 0.4% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Ground Textures/PW_Stone_Grey_02_Cliff_Moss_D.png
    5.3 mb 0.4% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Ground Textures/PW_Ground_Forest_Sequia_01_M.png
    5.3 mb 0.4% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Ground Textures/PW_Ground_Forest_Sequia_01_D.png
    5.3 mb 0.4% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Asset Samples/Procedural Worlds/Content Resources/PW_Tree_Spruce_05/PW_Tree_Spruce_Needles_02_M.png
    5.3 mb 0.4% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Asset Samples/Procedural Worlds/Content Resources/PW_Tree_Spruce_05/PW_Tree_Spruce_Needles_02_D.png
    5.3 mb 0.4% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Plants/PW_Plants_Flower_Field/PW_Plants_Flower_Field_M.png
    5.3 mb 0.4% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Plants/PW_Plants_Flower_Field/PW_Plants_Flower_Field_D.tga
    5.3 mb 0.4% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Plants/PW_Plant_Bushes_Berry/PW_Plants_Berry_Bushes_D.png
    5.3 mb 0.4% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Ground Textures/PW_Stone_Grey_01_Cliff_M.png
    5.3 mb 0.4% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Ground Textures/PW_Stone_Grey_01_Cliff_D.png
    5.3 mb 0.4% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Ground Textures/PW_Grass_Mountain_01_M.png
    5.3 mb 0.4% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Ground Textures/PW_Grass_Mountain_01_D.png
    5.3 mb 0.4% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Asset Samples/NatureManufacture/T_Ground_Sand_02_A_Sm.tga
    5.3 mb 0.4% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Asset Samples/3DForge/Textures/fe_village_base_wagons.png
    5.3 mb 0.4% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Trees/PW_Tree_Stump_05/PW_Tree_Stump_05_M.png
    5.3 mb 0.4% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Trees/PW_Tree_Stump_04/PW_Plants_Debris_M.png
    5.3 mb 0.4% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Trees/PW_Tree_Stump_04/PW_Plants_Debris_D.png
    5.3 mb 0.4% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Trees/PW_Tree_Oak/PW_Tree_Trunk_Oak_M.png
    5.3 mb 0.4% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Ground Textures/T_Ground_Sand_02_M.png
    5.3 mb 0.4% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Ground Textures/PWT_Grass_03_Dark_D.png
    5.3 mb 0.4% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Trees/PW_Tree_Pine_Long/PW_Tree_Moss_D.png
    5.3 mb 0.4% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Trees/PW_Tree_Log_02/PW_Tree_Log_02_M.png
    5.3 mb 0.4% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Plants/PW_Plant_Fern/PW_Flower_Fern_M.png
    5.3 mb 0.4% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Plants/PW_Plant_Fern/PW_Flower_Fern_D.png
    5.3 mb 0.4% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Ground Textures/PW_SnowCover_M.png
    5.3 mb 0.4% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Ground Textures/PW_SnowCover_D.png
    5.3 mb 0.4% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Ground Textures/PW_Forest_Path_M.png
    5.3 mb 0.4% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Ground Textures/PW_Forest_Path_D.png
    5.3 mb 0.4% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Ground Textures/PWT_Grass_03_M.png
    5.3 mb 0.4% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Asset Samples/Procedural Worlds/Content Resources/PW_Tree_Spruce_05/PW_Tree_Spruce_M.png
    5.3 mb 0.4% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Flowers/PW_Flower_Cluster/PW_Flowers_M.png
    5.3 mb 0.4% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Flowers/PW_Flower_Cluster/PW_Flowers_D.png
    5.3 mb 0.4% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Terrain Details/PW_Grass_Dactylis_Glomerata.png
    5.3 mb 0.4% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Terrain Details/PW_Grass_White_Flower_04.png
    5.3 mb 0.4% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Terrain Details/PW_Grass_Phleum_Pratense.png
    5.3 mb 0.4% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Terrain Details/PW_Grass_Blue_Flower_03.png
    5.3 mb 0.4% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Terrain Details/PW_Grass_Patch_02.png
    5.3 mb 0.4% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Terrain Details/PW_Grass_Patch_01.png
    5.3 mb 0.4% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Asset Samples/Turboscalpeur/Plant Textures/Flowers Red.psd
    5.3 mb 0.4% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Asset Samples/Standard Assets/Vehicles/Car/Models/SkyCar.fbx
    4.0 mb 0.3% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Sounds/Pack 01 - Ambiance - Forest 02 - Nature - v02N.mp3
    4.0 mb 0.3% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Sounds/Pack 01 - Ambiance - Forest 01 - Nature - v02N.mp3
    3.5 mb 0.3% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Sounds/Forest_1.wav
    3.4 mb 0.3% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Asset Samples/Procedural Worlds/Content Resources/Audio/Gaia Ambient Audio Morning.mp3
    3.3 mb 0.2% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Asset Samples/Procedural Worlds/Content Resources/Audio/Gaia Ambient Audio Night.mp3
    3.1 mb 0.2% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Sounds/DistantStorm_Mood3.wav
    3.0 mb 0.2% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Sounds/Forest_2.wav
    2.7 mb 0.2% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Ground Textures/PW_Stone_Grey_02_Cliff_Moss_N.png
    2.7 mb 0.2% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Asset Samples/3DForge/Textures/fe_village_base_wagons_MaskMap.png
    2.7 mb 0.2% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Water/Content Resources/Textures/Wave Normal Textures/Noise_WaterWave_Large_01_N.jpg
    2.7 mb 0.2% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Ground Textures/PW_Ground_Forest_Sequia_01_N.png
    2.7 mb 0.2% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Asset Samples/Procedural Worlds/Content Resources/PW_Tree_Spruce_05/PW_Tree_Spruce_Needles_02_N.png
    2.7 mb 0.2% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Asset Samples/3DForge/Textures/fe_village_base_wagons_NRM.png
    2.7 mb 0.2% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Plants/PW_Plants_Flower_Field/PW_Plants_Flower_Field_N.png
    2.7 mb 0.2% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Ground Textures/PW_Stone_Grey_01_Cliff_N.png
    2.7 mb 0.2% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Ground Textures/PW_Grass_Mountain_01_N.png
    2.7 mb 0.2% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Asset Samples/Synty Studios/TerrainTextures/POLYGON_Ground_Normal.png
    2.7 mb 0.2% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Asset Samples/3DForge/Textures/fe_village_base_MaskMap.png
    2.7 mb 0.2% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Trees/PW_Tree_Stump_05/PW_Tree_Stump_05_N.png
    2.7 mb 0.2% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Trees/PW_Tree_Stump_05/PW_Tree_Stump_05_D.png
    2.7 mb 0.2% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Trees/PW_Tree_Stump_04/PW_Tree_Stump_04_N.png
    2.7 mb 0.2% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Trees/PW_Tree_Stump_04/PW_Tree_Stump_04_D.png
    2.7 mb 0.2% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Trees/PW_Tree_Stump_04/PW_Plants_Debris_N.png
    2.7 mb 0.2% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Trees/PW_Tree_Oak/PW_Tree_Trunk_Oak_N.png
    2.7 mb 0.2% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Trees/PW_Tree_Oak/PW_Tree_Trunk_Oak_D.png
    2.7 mb 0.2% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Asset Samples/NatureManufacture/T_Ground_Sand_02_N.png
    2.7 mb 0.2% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Asset Samples/3DForge/Textures/fe_village_base_NRM.png
    2.7 mb 0.2% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Trees/PW_Tree_Log_02/PW_Tree_Log_02_N.png
    2.7 mb 0.2% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Trees/PW_Tree_Log_02/PW_Tree_Log_02_D.png
    2.7 mb 0.2% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Plants/PW_Plant_Fern/PW_Flower_Fern_N.png
    2.7 mb 0.2% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Ground Textures/PW_SnowCover_N.png
    2.7 mb 0.2% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Ground Textures/PW_Forest_Path_N.png
    2.7 mb 0.2% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Ground Textures/PWT_Grass_03_N.png
    2.7 mb 0.2% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Asset Samples/Procedural Worlds/Content Resources/PW_Tree_Spruce_05/PW_Tree_Spruce_N.png
    2.7 mb 0.2% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Asset Samples/Procedural Worlds/Content Resources/PW_Tree_Spruce_05/PW_Tree_Spruce_D.png
    2.7 mb 0.2% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Asset Samples/Procedural Worlds/Content Resources/PW_Stone_01/PW_Stone_01_D.png
    2.7 mb 0.2% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Flowers/PW_Flower_Cluster/PW_Flowers_N.png
    2.7 mb 0.2% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Weather/VFX/Textures/Weather_Map_1.png
    2.3 mb 0.2% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Sounds/DistantStorm_Mood.wav
    2.0 mb 0.2% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Scripts/Photo Mode/Textures/PhotoMode Background.png
    2.0 mb 0.1% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Shaders/PW General/PW_General_ShaderGraph_URP.shadergraph
    2.0 mb 0.1% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Scripts/Photo Mode/Textures/Reticule.png
    2.0 mb 0.1% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Scripts/Photo Mode/Textures/Rule Of Third.png
    1.8 mb 0.1% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Sounds/DistantStorm_Mood4.wav
    1.8 mb 0.1% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Sounds/DistantStorm_Mood2.wav
    1.6 mb 0.1% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Asset Samples/Procedural Worlds/Content Resources/Audio/Gaia Ambient Audio Evening.mp3
    1.5 mb 0.1% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Sounds/NatureDay.wav
    1.3 mb 0.1% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Plants/PW_Plant_Mushroom/PW_Plants_Mushrooms_D.png
    1.3 mb 0.1% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Plants/PW_Plant_Bushes_Berry/PW_Plants_Berry_Bushes_M.png
    1.3 mb 0.1% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Water/Content Resources/Textures/Foam Textures/PW_ShoreFoamWithMask.psd
    1.3 mb 0.1% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Trees/PW_Tree_Stump_04/PW_Tree_Stump_04_M.bmp
    1.3 mb 0.1% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Plants/PW_Plant_Fern/PW_Plant_Fern_Real_M.png
    1.3 mb 0.1% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Plants/PW_Plant_Fern/PW_Plant_Fern_Real_D.png
    1.3 mb 0.1% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Water/Content Resources/Textures/Foam Textures/PW_ShoreBubbles.psd
    1.3 mb 0.1% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Asset Samples/Procedural Worlds/Content Resources/PW_Stone_01/PW_Stone_01_M.png
    1.3 mb 0.1% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Asset Samples/Standard Assets/Vehicles/Car/Textures/SkyCarBodyNormals.png
    1.3 mb 0.1% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Lighting/Content Resources/Post Processing Profiles/Dirt Lens Textures/LensDirt01.png
    1.3 mb 0.1% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Terrain Details/PW_Grass_Pink_Flower_01.png
    1.3 mb 0.1% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Trees/PW_Tree_Spruce/PW_Tree_Spruce_02 Hero.fbx
    1.2 mb 0.1% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Trees/PW_Tree_Spruce/PW_Tree_Spruce_04 Hero.fbx
    1.2 mb 0.1% Packages/com.unity.render-pipelines.universal/Shaders/Terrain/TerrainLit.shader
    1.2 mb 0.1% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Sounds/NatureDay2.wav
    1.2 mb 0.1% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Sounds/NatureDay3.wav
    1.0 mb 0.1% Assets/TextMesh Pro/Resources/Fonts & Materials/LiberationSans SDF.asset
    902.5 kb 0.1% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Trees/PW_Tree_Spruce/PW_Tree_Spruce_07_Hero.fbx
    899.7 kb 0.1% Packages/com.unity.render-pipelines.universal/Shaders/Terrain/TerrainLitAdd.shader
    759.7 kb 0.1% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Sounds/Calm_Mood.mp3
    695.0 kb 0.1% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Trees/PW_Tree_Spruce/PW_Tree_Spruce_06 Hero.fbx
    682.9 kb 0.1% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Plants/PW_Plant_Fern/PW_Plant_Fern_Realistic_01_LOD3_M.png
    682.9 kb 0.1% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Plants/PW_Plant_Fern/PW_Plant_Fern_Realistic_01_LOD3_D.png
    682.9 kb 0.1% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Plants/PW_Plants_Flower_Field/PW_Plants_Flower_Field_04_LOD3_M.png
    682.9 kb 0.1% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Plants/PW_Plants_Flower_Field/PW_Plants_Flower_Field_04_LOD3_D.png
    682.9 kb 0.1% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Plants/PW_Plant_Bushes_Berry/PW_Plants_Berry_Bushes_04_LOD3_M.png
    682.9 kb 0.1% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Plants/PW_Plant_Bushes_Berry/PW_Plants_Berry_Bushes_04_LOD3_D.png
    682.9 kb 0.1% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Plants/PW_Plant_Bushes_Berry/PW_Plants_Berry_Bushes_02_LOD3_M.png
    682.9 kb 0.1% Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Assets/Content Resources/Plants/PW_Plant_Bushes_Berry/PW_Plants_Berry_Bushes_02_LOD3_D.png
    here are some of the largest! Indeed hdr are in top position! I know now how to remove extra lighting but how about pngs and wavs? I have to remove them from biome spawnerr? maybe I can just scale pngs down

18. davidandrade89

davidandrade89

Is this solving the issue? Wanted to try it in Unity2020.3.20 but I am having the same error when installing and in safemode

19. PWPeter

PWPeter

It would really depend if you need those in your project or not, e.g. the largest png right at the beginning is a texture atlas for the 3d forge village buildings, you could reduce the resolution in the texture import settings to bring down the size.

20. PWPeter

PWPeter

Do you really have the exact same error messages in the console window? Could you please post them here? In 2020.3 it normally should work without compilation issues.

21. DucaDiMonteSberna

DucaDiMonteSberna

Thanks, I'll definitely do that. And how about the sound files? I can just delete them?

22. AtomsInTheVoid

AtomsInTheVoid

PWPeter likes this.
  23. PWPeter

PWPeter

If you do not need them, you can delete them or find out where the reference to that file is stored, and remove the reference there.

24. PWPeter

PWPeter

Congratulations on the launch! This looks super useful for Gaia users, being able to switchto an earlier / different state so easily!

AtomsInTheVoid likes this.
  25. AtomsInTheVoid

AtomsInTheVoid

Thanks! I'm digging into Gaia specifically and I'm considering ways to more directly integrate.

unityunity