Search Unity

Furioos SDK Support

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by talespinvr, Jan 6, 2021.

1. talespinvr

talespinvr

Can we start a channel for Furioos since it is now a Unity product?

I am having a number of problems compiling the Furioos 1.0 SDK and their support is nonresponsive. Who can I talk to Unity???

petesplace, AskCarol and Joe-Censored like this.
  2. Murgilod

Murgilod

Makes sense. That and a general streaming subforum would be beneficial since it's a unity product.

3. MDADigital

MDADigital

Nice i didn't know unity were working on streaming. It might come in handy in the future when we are moving to open world

4. Ryiah

Ryiah

Wrong form of streaming. This is much more akin to GeForce Now and Google Stadia.

https://www.furioos.com/

5. MDADigital

MDADigital

Ah, laggy as hell gameplay (TM) :)

6. Ryiah

Ryiah

I'm fairly certain it's intended for ArchViz because they're charging per minute of streaming.

MadeFromPolygons likes this.
  7. petesplace

petesplace

Yes an official statement from unity would be much appreciated about what's going on at furioos.
    We are planning to roll out an application heavily depending on their service but are hesitant to take the next step if customer support is not functional.
    Our support requests have been unanswered now for months and I think they are wasting a lot of potential as the platform could be a game changer for us and many others as well.

Afaik there are no existing alternatives out there, but I think its just a matter of time until someone else comes up with something.

8. MadeFromPolygons

MadeFromPolygons

There is PureWeb, and a few others (we have also been looking into this)