Search Unity

Funnel drill down?

Discussion in 'Unity Analytics' started by Richie_V, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Richie_V

Richie_V

I've seen some examples of a drilldown feature to know the specifics of other metrics sent during a step in the funnel, but I can't find the feature in the new UI, was it also removed? I just launched a game trusting Unity Analytics could be helpful to get data on the balance of my game, but I'm fearing all that data will be useless as it seems like this product is just being abandoned, not even the product webpage is up to date with what has been removed...

2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Sorry, we've never had a drill down feature. You specify the metrics for each funnel step. Keep in mind that funnel steps are sequential for tracking user progress through your game, they are not "buckets" for the events received. That is, a user must finish/send the event associated with Step 1 before they can enter Step 2. Your funnel page would be located at https://analytics.cloud.unity3d.com/projects/[UnityProjectID]/funnel/

3. Cheerio

Cheerio

4. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

5. xuannamtoba

xuannamtoba

In the Unity documentation, it mentions there being a "Drilldown Section":

6. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

The documentation is incorrect regarding legacy Analytics, there is no Drilldown in legacy funnels