Search Unity

Fun with hingejoints

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Samantha, Apr 14, 2006.

1. Samantha

Samantha

I threw this together a few weeks ago, and now have the server space to share it! (thanks sync1b!)

<problem with webplayer, will repost when it is working>

There's not enough to it to constitute a full game, but if anyone has ideas I'd love to hear them! I think this would be a very cool idea for a game played with the Nintendo Revolution controller. Enjoy!

-Ulog

2. Sync1B

Sync1B

Uh, I cant view it? It's very odd... The web player continuously says it's downloading and update, but doesn't. Other webplayers work fine... Very strange.

Bill

3. Samantha

Samantha

Crap. I think I know what the problem is, but I'm not quite sure how to solve it. I'll post again when it's working. Sorry!

4. antenna-tree

antenna-tree

Same here, this isn't the first time I've run into this problem in the last week though.

5. Sync1B

Sync1B

Alright, cool.

Btw, you should get on aim more often. Like now ;)

Bill

6. antenna-tree

antenna-tree

Sorry, I know I've been off AIM for awhile, but I need to keep focussed on something for the next few days and you're not a good influence with regards to my productivity some nights :wink:

But what's up with this weird "Unity Updating" bug. I first noticed this the other day with zerofractal's latest example scene. I've downloaded the latest web player but it will still fall into this weird updating/loading loop.

And absolutely NO Unity scene works with FireFox for me anymore... before it was just certain features that were buggy with FireFox. Now I have to play everything through Safari.

7. Joachim_Ante

Joachim_Ante

Unity Technologies

This can happen when you install a beta version of unity.
    So if you are running a beta version of unity , don't publish content with the web plugin.

To make sure you are running an offical web player just reinstall it:
    http://otee.dk//unitywebplayer.html

8. SupaPuerco

SupaPuerco

Sort of off-topic, but why are there separate downloads for the PPC and i386 versions? Why not just one download with a Universal Binary? The Intel version I downloaded appears to be Universal anyway, why not just use that one?

9. Joachim_Ante

Joachim_Ante

Unity Technologies

Download size is critical for the web player, thus we ship it as two seperate downloads.

To website automatically downloads the right plugin for you.