Search Unity

(Fully Modular) Modern Housing Creator Kit [Released]

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by MJohnson24, Mar 27, 2015.

1. MJohnson24

MJohnson24

This just released today is my "Modern Housing Creator" kit. Priced at only $20. (All packages made by Aquarius Max all work with Free or Pro versions of Unity!)

This is another Modular Package, brought to you by Aquarius Max. This kit features all-things-Modern. And a fully Modular assortment of walls and supplies to build dozens of uniquely styled modern houses (or even "Fantasy" styled houses).

All Prefabs included are 2-sided, also great for creating interiors!

All models are easy on the polys, and this package provides you with a great supply of Medium type quality textures, at 1024x1024. Normal bumped maps included!

With this pack, you can create many types of Neighborhoods, possible city blocks, House groups, or even set this package in a Fantasy World, as my textures blend well with other packs that I have released.

Here are just a few snapshots of what's included: (Showing with Default Textures)
    upload_2015-3-27_16-8-21.png

upload_2015-3-27_16-8-47.png

upload_2015-3-27_16-9-41.png
    What's Included:
    +246 Prefabs, and a half Dozen Tile able Terrain Textures.

Walls, Windows, Walls with Windows, Roofs, Doors, Streetlights, Telephone Poles, a nice supply of Furnishing and house supplies. A few City Buildings, Derelict Buildings, trashcans, picnic tables, lights, stairs, fences, and much more!

All House Models shown in video below are all included in this package, and were all created in the Unity editor using walls and models provided in this package!