Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

FSBTool64.exe has stopped working error

Discussion in '5.5 Beta' started by Diet-Chugg, Oct 25, 2016.

1. Diet-Chugg

Diet-Chugg

I am getting a "FSBTool64.exe has stopped working" several times when importing a project to the 5.5.08b when I first import my project. When I go to build for WebGL I get the error once as well and it stops the build from building?

Any ideas on what to try?

2. Hanoble

Hanoble

I am getting the same in 5.5.09b. Did you ever come across a fix? Baby sitting a massive project on this import has literally taken days to this point.

efge likes this.
  3. Hanoble

Hanoble

To update this for anyone else having the issue, we noticed that import was only failing on certain sounds and looked more closely at them. When we did, we found that the import settings on those sounds had very low quality values, actually a quality setting of 1, the lowest possible. We did not manually set this and believe during the upgrade of a project at some point it was set automatically. Regardless, changing the quality up to 40 on those sounds (lower may also work) allowed the vast majority of them to now import without issue.

Zaelot and username132323232 like this.