Search Unity

Bug Frequent Unity Play downtime with the message "Internal server error: Fail to set redis data"

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by stevepdp, Nov 25, 2022.

1. stevepdp

stevepdp

Hi everyone.

I wonder...is anybody else experiencing issues trying to upload WebGL builds to Unity Play and similar issues when browsing it generally? If not, am I perhaps running into a quota limitation or something?

In Unity, when uploading a build I typically run into a 500 server error. The build does actually appear at the other end though. I then just need to visit my profile and make the necessary title, description and thumbnail changes. Sometimes when I've accidentally uploaded too many builds, a delete button doesn't appear for days.

The error I typically see on the web frontend often too is:

Code (JavaScript):
    1. {"errorCode":"InternalServerError","message":"Internal server error:Fail to set redis data","target":"","details":null}
    Far as I'm aware, these outages have been going on for at least the past two weeks. It's kinda denting my confidence in the platform, considering that I've been trying to upload important work to it recently.

Besides Itch.io and Gamejolt which are typically used for more complete projects, can anybody recommend an alternative free service to lean on in the mean time?

Thanks