Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Freeway Racer a upcoming Android Game

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Train, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Train

Train

Hi @ all!

I start for 1 week my second Android game Freeway Racer, it is done for PC since many years but now i am working for the Android version now. Freeway Racer is a racing game. You are a wrong-way driver and your goal is, to make as many miles as possible without crashing into the oncoming traffic. The more miles you drive, the better score you get! You'll find many extra items, which have either good or bad effects. Expect the unexpected. You can choose between three different street tracks but here are the first 2 screens.

2. Train

Train

Here are new screen from my game.

3. Train

Train

Hi everybody!

The game is now in the test phase for round about one week. Then it comes into the Android Market.
    When you will test it, then please write an private message. I need Android mobile phones with the version 2.1 or higher.
    When you have a Galaxy Tab, that would be great. For all test persons it is for free, when the game is 100 % done.
    The test version is only for testing, not for publish on websites and so on.

The game have 3 different tracks, playable with buttons or tilt direction and a local highscore system.
    I hope i find here tester for my mobile game.

4. JamesArndt

JamesArndt

OMG...that title screen. I have to be honest, it looks like a really badly done website from the early 90's. The in-game screens look like another game to be honest...you've got good looking in game shots, but the menu is killing me.

5. Train

Train

LoL...ok, when you don `t like this images, so do you have an idea, how can i do it better? An idea about a new design please.

6. JamesArndt

JamesArndt

Maybe something more clean....and neat. Little less saturated neon colors. My title text here sucks, but it's a quick 5 minute redux.
    It's just an idea.

7. Train

Train

Yes, now i know what you mean. It looks more clean yes. Looks better, more then a racing game i think.
    I write you a PM.

8. JamesArndt

JamesArndt

I would definitely help you free of charge if you want some UI help.

9. Train

Train

Oh really? Thats sounds good, i put your email adress from msn to myselfe, i hope you are then online.