Search Unity

1. Get all the Unite Berlin 2018 news on the blog.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 2018.2 has arrived! Read about it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for your feedback on the platforms you use and how you use them. Let us know!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ARCore is out of developer preview! Read about it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Magic Leap’s Lumin SDK Technical Preview for Unity lets you get started creating content for Magic Leap One™. Find more information on our blog!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

Freelook Axis value pops when priority changes

Discussion in 'Cinemachine' started by mradfo21, May 18, 2018.

1. mradfo21

mradfo21

So I have a 3 camera rig, slow, fast, and zoom, i pop priorities to decide which one to go between. When a camera isn't being viewed i lerp its Axis value from whatever it was down to .5f so when you re-enter the state you get nice centered frame.

But there is some weird pop. when I re-enable the camera via priorities, the axis value jumps to some random number. It feels quite unpolished when playing. I even disabled the axis name until i needed it to see if that was the problem (from my earlier post)

heres a video of it happening. I just cant explain. I'm gonna have to write some complex logic to manage these different axis on the different cameras and run things in co-routines so i can wait a few frames before re-enabling these. i wish i didn't have to. this seems like a bug no?

2. Gregoryl

Gregoryl

Unity Technologies

That pop seems very strange, and I can't explain it either with the data I have. If you could zip me up a little package that demos the problem then I could look into it a little more deeply.