Search Unity

Feedback [free Vouchers] For Optimization Tools

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by NewGame_Studio, Apr 10, 2019.

1. NewGame_Studio

NewGame_Studio

Hi there!

My name is Andrey, I'm publisher in Asset Store.

I have some assets for optimization and vouchers for them ;)
    My asset store page

Also, I recently published my first game on Google Play (Link)

And I would be very grateful that You would help me understand how I can improve my game.

To get a free voucher You need to do the following :

1. Download a game.
    2. Write Your offer on the application page. (I ask You to understand that I am doing the game alone and my resources are limited :) )
    3. Write here Your Google Play account name and asset which You want to receive.
    4. Get voucher :)

Sorry for my English :)

2. NewGame_Studio

NewGame_Studio

Three days left

3. StevenPicard

StevenPicard

I'll try and do this later today.

NewGame_Studio likes this.
  4. NewGame_Studio

NewGame_Studio

Thank You.
    I look forward to

5. Firlefanz73

Firlefanz73

What does your offer mean? A positive Feedback?

Thanks. That Performance Tools really look interesting… :)

6. NewGame_Studio

NewGame_Studio

Not positive feedback. I just want to know Your opinion about this project. Maybe you noticed some flaws that I can fix.
    Just write Your opinion about my game where You want and get Your voucher :)

Firlefanz73 likes this.
  7. NewGame_Studio

NewGame_Studio

Two days left

8. StevenPicard

StevenPicard

I tried out your game and left an honest review. Four stars for now especially because I think it has great potential. The 500 character limit made it difficult to leave all my feedback on the app page so I'll give some here.

I already own you Super Level Optimizer but I would be interested in the Performance Tools asset. My user name for the review is the exact same as my Unity user name. :)

Okay, here's some more feedback.
    • Why do you need my location for a boxing game? I always say no to that unless there is a real reason for needing it.
    • Why do you need my log files from my phone which contains all my phone information? That's something I don't want a boxing game doing.
    • If I purchase the app will you still ask for this access? If not then I will purchase it. $1.49 is not a bad price for it and well worth it.
    • I would love to see maybe a special move for each character and a more distinctive look. That may be a challenge but it also helps prevent visual boredom. Think about Street Fighter II. Even with all the special moves the characters had if all the characters looked the same it would look and feel too repetitive. Maybe come up with some interesting character designs. I'm not saying to necessarily to add monsters like Blanka from Street Fighter II but just more uniqueness.
    • In the review I did mention that I was surprised that the higher level graphics ran slow on my phone but that's not a deal breaker since it didn't add anything that I would be missing (which is good.)

There is honestly a lot of potential in this game. You obviously put a lot of work and effort into it. I really believe that if you consider some of my feedback (and hopefully others that I hope come along) that this could be a smash hit.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
  9. NewGame_Studio

NewGame_Studio

Dear Steven,

Thank You very much. You created a great analytic job :)

I send Your voucher inbox. Please, check it.

I'm very hope it will be a useful for You.

StevenPicard likes this.
  10. StevenPicard

StevenPicard

Thank you!

11. Keubrasi

Keubrasi

I don't know if is this still actual, but I have still tried your game as well. I gave you 5 solid stars! I am student and i would like to be able to make games by myself. I think your game has a huge potential. Because of character limit on google play i left very short feedback there and decided to post my full feedback here.

I once bought your performance tools asset but i had problems with it. I was running out of time (i hade deadline limit for my project, maybe you remember me). I would like to use your Performance Tools asset. It didn't work form me that time so why i would like to have it? Well, Performance Tools is pack of assets for optimization. Maybe i just didn't set it up properly because i was running out of time.
    My name is Karol M.

My feedback:
    Cons
    • At the start of game popped that you require my location and acces to file. I wouldn't ask for it from players/people. 80% people choose no, 10% people uninstal game and 10% people choose yes (not real numbers, just my opinion). I don't see any reason why would you need it for boxing game. If you don't need it, don't ask for it. If you do need it, don't put it immidiately after launching game. Put it where it will be needed or at least provide information in description why you need it.
    • Something i don't like is that all characters look a like (almost same). Maybe you could make some changes to different characters or make them customizable (change skin color, change helmet...).
    • Characters could have some taunts or special moves specified to different characters.
    Pros
    • I like joke/funny elements you put there.
    • One of visual things i like the most is light (blue, green...) on crowd.
    • Small body (health indicator or call it whatever you want) is another thing which is really good. There are games which use indicator like this (etc. WWE). I like it a lot. As i have played WWE and some game with indicator like this i find it really helpful and very useful.

That's all (i think). This game remind me of some retro fight / boxing games which is really good in my opinion. Keep up your work. I hope i will once get to the point i will be releasing game made by myself like you.

12. NewGame_Studio

NewGame_Studio

Dear Karol,

Thank you very much for your feedback, I was very pleased to read it. I will surely take into account everything that you wrote about.
    Send you the voucher inbox;)

13. Keubrasi

Keubrasi

Thank you!

Looking forward for your finished game. :)

14. jtok4j

jtok4j

Greetings,
    Are you still looking for feedback on your game? I'd be interested in participating in this offer, should it still be in effect. Thanks!