Search Unity

[FREE][VIVE][HORROR GAME]Special Elite

Discussion in 'AR/VR (XR) Discussion' started by Anti-Mage, Oct 11, 2016.

1. Anti-Mage

Anti-Mage

Hello everybody,

We are glad to share you our VR game and experience of FPS VR game. This is the beta demo.

Also there are more ways to play in official version game.

Generally, through the making of this project, we have accumulated a lot of experience in the production of VR game.

We are a small Unity VR team in China so if you interested, welcome PM me and give me your some advice. Thanks a lot.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
  2. bencoleman

bencoleman

Well you sure do "borrow" heavily from Left 4 Dead. That Hunter looks like the same exact model.

3. Anti-Mage

Anti-Mage

Hi sir, sure we got some similar model just like Left 4 Dead, but this project is an attempt to enter VR area for our team also most of the assets come from Unity asset store. When we finished it, we polish it on Vive port completely free for all players.

4. Crichton333

Crichton333

Is the menu and everything in chinese only (I think thats chinese).

5. Anti-Mage

Anti-Mage

Yes, it is. And thanks for your reply.

6. Ostwind

Ostwind

It's not only similar models but exactly the same as in Left 4 Dead. Boomer and Hunter models for example are 1:1 and possibly other models too. Even if its a internal beta or free project you have already violated Valve's IP/EULA and get sued.

7. pherting

pherting

Great Project! I like it. The idea that you can hit a Zombie when it stands bevor your charater is nice! Is it possible to Play it or to buy it? I want to try it because i create also a Little wave shooter with Zombies =D