Search Unity

Free Unity Consulting Fridays - FUCF is back over at UnityOracle.com

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by VoxelBoy, Feb 20, 2015.

1. VoxelBoy

VoxelBoy

Hello everyone,

FUCF is back! It means Free Unity Consulting Fridays.

I had a blast providing these sessions a few years ago and decided to start them up again. This is an easy and fun way for me to give back to the community.

You can sign up for a 30 minute free consulting session over here: http://unityoracle.com/#fucf

Cheers.

superpig likes this.
  2. bigSadFace

bigSadFace

Wow all booked up for the rest of the year :(

Is there a way to sign up to be put on a reserve list for cancellations etc?

3. VoxelBoy

VoxelBoy

I should've mentioned that you can only sign up for sessions up to 20 days in the future. That's why it looks as if all months are full.
    You can check back in a few days to see if the sessions for the next available Friday have opened up.

4. VoxelBoy

VoxelBoy

I just opened up a few more slots for the next 2 weeks. If you act quick, you can sign-up for them.

Nanako likes this.
  5. bigSadFace

bigSadFace

I appreciate that. Sadly your slots are during work hours. Do you have any videos of your consultancy work? I may just opt for some paid time when my next project is closer to completion.

6. VoxelBoy

VoxelBoy

On the UnityOracle website you can see videos of talks I gave at UNITE, which should give you an idea for what to expect. You can also see projects I've worked on.

7. VoxelBoy

VoxelBoy

New free consulting sessions are available over at Unity Oracle. Go grab'em!