Search Unity

Free Unity Character

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Character Ink., Oct 24, 2011.

1. Character Ink.

Character Ink.

Hi.. I'm all new to the world of Unity, but have been working in game development for many years... worked on the Hitman games among other.

I created a character for Unity just to play around with it... I'm giving it away for free... if there is any serious interest I'd happily make some custom skins for the character too, or fix any bugs you might come across... You can get it all on my website.

Screenshot:

2. Alienchild

Alienchild

Wonderfully modeled (wireframe at his website), stylish in a "less is more" kind of way :)

3. moctezumagames

moctezumagames

Really nice model, and quite original.

4. IndieStudio

IndieStudio

Very professional stuff

5. granada

granada

Great looking model,I wish i could afford you.

Dave

6. Yippie

Yippie

So cool, and it's free that makes it even cooler :D

7. wccrawford

wccrawford

That is ridiculously awesome. I wish I had your design talent!

8. wccrawford

wccrawford

I just saw this.

http://andriasang.com/comys1/

I'm not saying you copied it, but it does look awful similar. Enough so that everyone should be wary of using this in an commercial product.

9. Ullukai

Ullukai

Awesome character !

@wccrawford > why do you say that ? i don't see anything wrong here >> that link you gave only shows a pencil sketch of another character that doesn't even look the same > > your just going by the sketched buttons/bubbles on the sketches head > that sketch might as well be the same as a million characters then >> or did i miss something else in your link you gave ?

10. wccrawford

wccrawford

Actually, I think the whole thing looks the same. Granted, it's hard to see the body, but then, it's hard to see yours without the right light, either. When I saw it, it looked exactly the same to me, except the placement of the spikes. I doubt there are 'a million characters' with metal helmets spiked in that style and armor/suit that looks like that.

Again, I didn't say you copied it. I just said that using it in a commercial setting could bring legal trouble, and anyone who uses it should know what they're getting into.

11. Jaimi

Jaimi

12. Black Soldier

Black Soldier

Hi really good character, Can you make a character for parkour ??? or whit parkour moves :confused:

13. BPPHarv

BPPHarv

Love the model love your site. This is an awesome share. My hat is off to you in thanks good sir.

14. JohnnyA

JohnnyA

Slow motion platforming with this cahracter ... his textures quite well suited to giving a 2D feel ... not for any project just messing aorund :)

[video=youtube_share;lzdmghzCNkk]http://youtu.be/lzdmghzCNkk

15. BIG-BUG

BIG-BUG

Pretty cool. Thanks a lot.

16. deantzy01

deantzy01

good work

17. im

im

wow thank you for the free character it is very nice and worthwhile checking out :)

i took a good look at your blog and its easy to see that the author are very skillful and talented professional

so why doesnt the authro start selling some of the models i saw there on unity asset store.

i and i bet other others as well would really love to be able to buy some of them

i personally would really like to see zombie girl get released ;)

Last edited: Oct 23, 2013