Search Unity

1. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Free Unity Assets ✅ Demo Assets for Publishers on Unity Asset Store

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by makaka-org, Nov 20, 2023.

1. makaka-org

makaka-org

There are several ways to use Free Unity Assets in Your Own Asset on Asset Store:
    1. You can freely use assets from the next list by Unity for demonstration purposes.
      To avoid needless file size, Unity requires that you only include the content that is directly being utilized.
    2. Free assets from GitHub with support of Package Manager can be used this way, as I use it in my assets like AR Shooter. So you can't include them, but can write a manual on how to import them correctly.
    3. The Asset Store provides "Package Dependencies" section on the Asset Pages, like in this asset. With this section, you can indicate the links for both Free And Paid assets which are used inside your project, but you cannot include them in your asset. So, optionally, you need to write a manual on how to import them as well.
    4. Use polyhaven.com with the opportunity to redistribute assets as you want without giving a credit or attribution due to CC0 license.
    The "connection" between your project and such 3rd-party files is provided by GUID in .meta files.

3.jpg

----------

By the way, I created a Complete Tutorial with Tips & Tricks for Publishers on the Unity Asset Store. Here are some official info by Unity:
    ----------