Search Unity

Audio [Free tool] The Storyteller - Voice Actors Powered by Artificial Intelligence

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by BuildLoop, Dec 14, 2020.

1. BuildLoop

BuildLoop

Available on: Google Play and App Store

Create invigorating stories using different voice actors. Artificial Intelligence will make your story flow smooth, seemless, and coherent. Save your stories to listen to them anytime.

Read back anything (TTS)

If you don't want to read that article, or need a narration for any reason; use the read back function. You may select from a series of voice actors and download the audio in an mp3 format.

Included FREE are 6 amazing voice actors that will create amazing stories by talking to each other. One even speaks Spanish! Download more amazing voice actors for that perfect speech.

One free page of TTS a day (3000 characters). Purchase more for the lowest prices online!

This app is perfect for YouTube VoiceOvers, Business Commercials, or anyone who would like a Voice Actor for any reason. Create amazing conversations between voice actors and save them to listen anytime.

Someone asked me in another thread, how does this compare to pricing of professional voice actors? Well, its almost a quarter of a percent to what they charge! To hire a professional voice actor to read Tolstoy's War and Peace, you would be looking at a cool $20,000. With The Storyteller, you can get away for less than $60! My prices closely reflect what I pay to run the Artificial Intelligence services. It doesn't get better than that!

I would love your feedback! You can post here or message me with anything you think would be useful in the program or if you find any bugs/issues.

If you would like to join our slack channel and discuss all things design, development, or whatever, message me!