Search Unity

[FREE] TAF's Fantasy Mace

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by MrTobi, Apr 11, 2014.

?

What do you think about this asset?

1. I would pay 5$ or more for it!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I would pay 2$ for it!

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. I like it, but I wouldn't pay anything for it!

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  4. I don't like it!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. MrTobi

MrTobi

I proudly present TAF's Fantasy Mace!

It is a free package in the Asset Store and contains:

- hand painted and realistic texture
    - 3 LODs of the Mace
    - 4 color variations
    - 7 different styles

$9e62c44a-da53-4309-b25f-55bcd9fbab07_scaled.jpg

$02198624-c325-4fd4-a87c-64d1f24a2cfc_scaled.jpg

Take a look at the Webplayer or watch the Youtube-Video!

Please post your comments in this thread.
    This is my first asset on the store and I really want to know if you like it or if you don't like it, please tell me why!
    This package is completly free, but I would like to know if you would also pay something for more weapons like this and how much it would be worth to you.

2. DevionGames

DevionGames

I like the texture, but i am not in need of weapons, i would be more interested in enviroment assets in this style. Great is that you create texture variations.

3. MrTobi

MrTobi

Thanks for your comment!

It is very important for me that the people who get my assets are not forced to use just one single texture with a color they may not like. And I also want to show my models with different materials for those who don't want to use the standard diffuse. They can see how it will look with normal maps, rimlight or just unlit.

I also want to create environment assets, but first i want to see if people like what i can do and that is why I made this free weapon.
    A lot of people already downloaded it and I would be very happy if they could also write a comment or give a rating to my asset in the store! Because without your feedback I am not able to do it better. And without your ratings I don't know if I should continue to create stuff for the asset store.

If you are interested in more, then please comment.

4. MrTobi

MrTobi

Sorry for the double post, but I want to thank all the people who downloaded this asset! I am very happy about the 5-stars ratings!
    But I still want to know if I should continue making stuff like this. So please write some comments if you are interested in it! It would really help me!

Thank you all!

5. imtrobin

imtrobin

If you make a pack of them weapons, yes I would buy it