Search Unity

free stuff from asset store for use

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by ASHWINNJ, Jun 3, 2019.

1. ASHWINNJ

ASHWINNJ

hi i am a student, trying to make game using you tube guide , the game style looks the same but i changed overall graphics to look as new game. i have used free asset from store, i have seen non free version and wondered why developers who make wonderful asset not create a game itself? is there any issue?

i want to make my app appear in play store and other store , and make some money with unity ad , is it possible? i have checked this answer in internet , but one thing confuses me is that there isnt that much unity games in google play , but having large community... is there anything i am missing like copyright issue anything? or what stops expert community to not make games?

a positive reply would be nice :)

2. fffMalzbier

fffMalzbier

All the stuff in the assestore is for Commercial use. (some assets have some specialized license details)
    Unity is one of the most used game engines in the mobile space, but not every game adventives that it is made with unity.
    If you can build a nice game and have enough player do have ads pay out money sure you can.
    No you can use the assets.
    The teams that do awesome Gameplay do also investiv some time in custome art / assets.

A artist might be a super nice modeler and texture painter but that not all you need to build game.
    Not everyone is interested / able to be in a active game development project.

ASHWINNJ likes this.