Search Unity

[FREE] Serialized Dictionary

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by ayellowpaper, Feb 9, 2023.

1. ayellowpaper

ayellowpaper

Serialized Dictionary!
    Serialize dictionary with paging, search, conflict checking and more

LandingPage.png
    Why?
    There are a lot of free and paid serialized dictionaries out there. While the paid have premium functionality, they are usually not cheap, while the free plugins come with average editors, limited functionality or don't support all Unity types. That's why I created this plugin.

What makes it better?
    It's free, has a native feel and supports a bunch of features that others are missing:
    - Conflict checking: The same key can be stored multiple times in the editor to make editing and testing easier. Duplicate keys will be stripped from the build
    - All types for key supported: This plugins supports all serializable classes, structs and Unity objects, even when they are null. Most other plugins will throw errors or remove the entry without you noticing, even Odin
    And much more!

Grab it now for free!

And please give any feedback to help me improve the package.​

2. Querke

Querke

Hey, this looked perfect. But doesn't seem to be available on the asset store anymore? Has it been taken down?

3. Micuda

Micuda

Hey, really great asset, appreciate it a lot! However I have a question - is there a way how can I implement my own property drawer? My serialized dictionary is of types string (key) and sprite (value) and I want to show assigned sprite thumbnail in the inspector - which classes should I override/extend to achieve this? Thanks in advance for your answer!