Search Unity

1. Get all the Unite Berlin 2018 news on the blog.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 2018.2 has arrived! Read about it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for your feedback on the platforms you use and how you use them. Let us know!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ARCore is out of developer preview! Read about it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Magic Leap’s Lumin SDK Technical Preview for Unity lets you get started creating content for Magic Leap One™. Find more information on our blog!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Free][Release][Android] The Panel Puzzle

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by YevhenS, Aug 12, 2018 at 7:05 AM.

?

How do you rate the game?

1. 5 - Awesome

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 4 - Good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3 - Normal

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 2 - Bad

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 1 - Terrible

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. YevhenS

YevhenS

Hi.
    I'm released my first game for Android system yesterday.
    It's called The Panel Puzzle. Is a puzzle game where you need create path that will be fulfil all puzzle conditions.
    The game have 106 levels that using 6 mechanics.

This mechanics are (as I name it):
    1) Follow - you need touch everyone dot of this condition on the grid;
    2) Avoid - same thing, but you need untouch this condition;
    3) Separate - you need separate all figures that don't have same color;
    4) Group - you need group this condition whith only one condition of Group or Separate what have same color;
    5) Annigilation - you need group two Annigilation conditions that have invert color;
    6) Sides - you need to create a path that passes near this cell with the number of hit sides equal to the shown in the condition.

GooglePlay link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.FifteenliterGames.ThePanelPuzzle

P.S. If I had mistakes, sorry for that. I don't know English very well.

Screenshot_E.png Screenshot_Ex.png Screenshot_H.png Screenshot_MM.png Screenshot_N.png