Search Unity

Free Music For Your Games From New Artist

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by raeleus, Jun 18, 2019.

1. raeleus

raeleus

Hey all! I just wanted to share a nice music resource for all of you. Devynn from Echo Blue Music is an accomplished musician of over 30 years experience. I've encouraged my good friend to start making tracks for my fellow game developers. Please check out his work here:

https://www.echobluemusic.com/

All of the tracks are free to download and use in your creations. They just require a simple attribution that can go into your README or credits page. Devynn is open to contracting out for your projects too. Please don't hesitate to contact him with your requests. We'd also love to hear your feedback and any tips you may have for an artist new to the game scene. THANK YOU!

Deniz-B likes this.
  2. Devynn

Devynn

Hey Raeleus. Thanks for introducing me.

Hey everyone at Unity. I'm excited to get my feet wet here. I hope you all can get some usage from my music. And please let me know what other music you would like to see on my site.

Also, I'm adding "sound scapes" and "sound effects" pages in the next week. Be sure to check them out as I think they will be very useful in your games. Enjoy!

3. Devynn

Devynn

Deniz-B likes this.
  4. Devynn

Devynn

Hey everyone. Got some weapons fire sound effects up. 7 guns - Unaltered, Hollywood Reverb and Supercharged. Hopefully they will be useful. These effects were recorded with the actual various pistols, revolvers and rifles in the field, so they are legit! Enjoy.
    https://www.echobluemusic.com/sound-effects

Deniz-B likes this.
  5. Deniz-B

Deniz-B

Actually really nice ! :)

6. Devynn

Devynn

@Deniz-B Many thanks!

I'm creating a portfolio page today-ish, so lemme know if you get any use out anything so I can put up a link to you and your game.

Cheers Mate, and if you have any ideas, let me know so I can put them on my list.

7. Devynn

Devynn

It has come to my attention that poeple need loops, loops and more loops. So, in the next few days, I'll be going back and creating loops out of ALL of the music and sound scapes on Echo Blue. I'll be creating not only loops of entire songs, but loops of each section of each song (where appropriate). Since this will take a while, if anyone needs any specific loops (and be specific!), let me know so I can put them on the top of my list.

https://www.echobluemusic.com/

8. Devynn

Devynn

Loops, loops and more loops. All 309 Sound Scapes are now available as loops so you can create infinite audio atmospheres! That's just Ambiance & Trepidation. Check out the 14 other collections.

I'll be looping every song on the site next week as well as every section of every song. Get ready for it!