Search Unity

Free iPhone game for USA: Cutout Heroes. Get yours here...

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by MrDude, May 9, 2009.

1. MrDude

MrDude

Hi all

I am giving away 5 free copies of our game Cutout Heroes: The making of a ninja to anyone who wants it. First come, first served...

Please say thank you by leaving me a rating and some feedback.

Unfortunately, Apple only allows free downloads to the US store so unfortunately this offer is only available to people with a US iTunes account. To make use of this offer, simply enter one of these codes into the area provided in the top right hand corner of the iTunes store and start the download.

Depending on how this goes I may be able to upload some more codes later on, but for now, please just make a post here to ay what code you used so people will know what codes are still available.

Thanks in advance...
    Hope you enjoy it....

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=314946084&mt=8
    MYJ3JLEAJ67W
    W4KPFRYNMY3N
    FXPWM9E44KYW
    9FHKRYLKKXRE
    EKLFMJY7T4MP

2. MrDude

MrDude

Well this sucks...

Turns out that when I uploaded the update today, the original was removed from the store until the update gets verified sometime during the week...

It would have been very helpful if someone actually mentioned that little fact somewhere... Why would anyone upload an update over the weekend if they knew THIS would happen...

Sorry guys, seems like I will have to upload the codes again during the week since the actual game is now offline...

This really sucks!

3. Eric5h5

Eric5h5

Volunteer Moderator Moderator

The original is not removed while the update is verified; the apps in the top 10 would potentially lose tens of thousands of dollars or more if this was true. What happened is that you set the date ahead, which makes your game unavailable until that time. If you set the date back to today, it should reappear within a few hours.

--Eric

4. MrDude

MrDude

That is good news. Thanks for that. I just updated the info, now. Thanks for the assist

5. minevr

minevr

How to use code? :x

6. MrDude

MrDude

If a code is still available (i.e. it has not been used yet) and you live in the USA or have a USA iTunes account, then simply log into the iTunes store and look on the top right hand side for a link named: "Enter promotion code" and enter the code there.