Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[Free][iOS][Android] Flapping Eyes 3d

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by TungNguyenViet, May 3, 2017.

1. TungNguyenViet

TungNguyenViet

2. theANMATOR2b

theANMATOR2b

Looks like the player in the video soon had more fun crashing into the first 'tube' than actually playing the game.

I wonder if adding in some 'boost' or bonuses to the game when the player gets farther along would improve the game or at least give the player a purpose to try to make it further in the game?

Also might consider rewarding the player who looses after traveling certain distances with a quick death cut-scene. Initial thought was a quick camera cut to a perspective 3rd person view of the 'character' hitting the tube and falling to the ground, and bouncing or splatting or exploding on the ground - depending upon how far the player makes it in the game.
    Give incentive to the player to go farther rather than wanting to die as fast as possible.

If the sky was subtly animated - just a little bit - scrolling like the wind was blowing, or the clouds were moving just a little bit - the static sky would not stand out so much as a 'static' sky dome.

TungNguyenViet likes this.
  3. TungNguyenViet

TungNguyenViet

Thank you for your comments. I'm considering to make a new game with 3rd person view so your suggestions are very helpful for me :)

theANMATOR2b likes this.
  4. John3D

John3D

Looks like a nice game to play. Good luck with it!

TungNguyenViet likes this.