Search Unity

[FREE GAME] Get On the Ball - out for iOS and Android!!! ADDICTIVE

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by katsuragi545, Jun 28, 2014.

1. katsuragi545

katsuragi545

Apple just approved my latest game Get On the Ball - so you can now get it in the App Store and Google Play! It's insanely addictive and easy to play so give it try and challenge your friends to see who can get the best score.

Here are the links. Enjoy!:
    iOS
    Android

Simply tilt your phone or tablet left and right to control Mau the cat and help him bounce on the ball as many times as possible!

Earn bronze, silver, gold, and platinum medals based on your score. Bounce enough times and earn a special reward! Download now for free and start bouncing!

Here are the links. Enjoy!:
    iOS
    Android

2. katsuragi545

katsuragi545

I've gotten lots of requests to add new cats and balls to Get On the Ball so I did! I've added three new cats and three new balls (including a soccer ball!) in the latest update which is currently available in Google Play and awaiting approval in the App Store (the game is completely free!). I'm planning to add even more cats and balls in the future. Each cat does something different so play each cat to see which one you like best. If you download it, please take a few seconds and rate it. Thanks for playing!

Links:
    iOS
    Android