Search Unity

FREE Dungeon PROP from Arteria's new pack

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by arteria, Jul 13, 2011.

1. arteria

arteria

The Body Stretcher.....

On Tuesday 19th July, Arteria3d launch the ultimate dungeon construction pack. For many years Arteria have designed and released dungeon packs, each one providing the ultimate dungeon experience, and perfection in sight, the new pack hopefully delivers the ultimate construction set with a large collection of props for many game styles, whether medieval or modern(think hp lovecraft etc)

As a prelaunch to the pack, Arteria has provided the following prop FREE to all forum users - and can be used royalty free!

Visit Product Page to download prop:
    http://arteria3d.corecommerce.com/DungeonPack-Free-Prop.html

Out of interest, would a prop page full of single 3d items be useful priced at perhaps a $1 or so each? Any comments will be welcome, and further aid in providing information to better serve the community

Enjoy

Steve, Arteria3d

Last edited: Jul 17, 2011
  2. Rush-Rage-Games

Rush-Rage-Games

3. runningbird

runningbird

Props for $1 a piece would be awesome!

4. arteria

arteria

OK.. heres the time age question.. what type of props?

Steve

5. caitlyn

caitlyn

Arteria really has some wonderful stuff.. very exciting!

6. Hans

Hans

Steve wonderful job, looking forward to the dungeon construction pack rel tomorrow

7. Mixality_KrankyBoy

Mixality_KrankyBoy

Steve, seems the link to you download area for lifetime members is dead. Can you message me the new link (I assume it just changed)?

8. arteria

arteria

HI

Ive emailed you with the details - not sure why you didnt get originally. Please confirm at yertari@msn.com

Thanks

Steve

Last edited: Jul 17, 2011
  9. Alienchild

Alienchild

I like it! Free stuff is very much appreciated, my sites to visit to buy 3d content has now increased from 3 to 4. Bookmarks updated!

10. celadon

celadon

Single props would be great. I have little use for torture devices, but can use things like furniture, lampposts, fences, benches, etc. in vaguely medieval - Victorian style range.

Being able to pick and choose and essentially create our own sets of props would be a great feature, because any pack, no matter how good, will inevitably have some stuff that you don't need...

11. arteria

arteria

The Prop Shop pages have started to be developed - lots of items added through the day including a selection of brand new props, and also all arteria packs broken down into singular items. Whats more, as when i make a pack, its not generally broken down into each item, per % of $ - its basically just an overall price, say you purchase $25 worth of items from a specific packs contents - and the pack is priced at $32 - you as the customer then get the remaining items from that pack for free. Ill have to set a freshold of how i will work this.

PROP SHOP

12. Rush-Rage-Games

Rush-Rage-Games

Very cool!

13. Mirace

Mirace

14. I am da bawss

I am da bawss

Awesome stuff Steve! Free stuff is always appreciated!

And $1 each for the props? SOLD! :D

15. I am da bawss

I am da bawss

You like that huh Caitlyn? Very exciting huh? :D

I AM JOKING I AM JOKING !!

=)

16. I am da bawss

I am da bawss

I think you have to think like a game developer making a dungeon level - would be very useful to have a "dungeon construction kit" - columns, doors, metal bar window, metal grating, metal cage door, wooden door with metal reinforcement, hanging cage (with skeleton in it), treasure chest, barrels, chains on the wall...etc etc.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2011
  17. arteria

arteria

HI

THe dungeon pack(which has only been delayed due to a terrible tooth infection i had - resolved today... i had the tooth out - 4 needles to numb my mouth!) - will be released tomorrow.
    Most of the items you mentioned 'i am da bawss' are included in the pack, as well as a Leppar Character who is the Prison Guard of sorts!

This pack will retail for $37 - it can be pre ordered today for $24 - let me know and ill arrange an invoice. PM me, or email at yertari@msn.com for an invoice to pay.

Best

Steve

18. Demostenes

Demostenes

Which year? You really should stop giving terms, what I remember you never ever kept one :)

19. Rajmahal

Rajmahal

Wonderful stuff. Looking forward to the dungeon pack ... I suspect it will be integral to my current project.

If anyone is wondering about the quality of Steve's work, I can attest to it as a recent customer. His work is fantastic and very reasonably priced.