Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Free copy of UniSky for your help!

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Chris Morris, May 12, 2011.

1. Chris Morris

Chris Morris

Hey guys - Right now, we at Six Times Nothing are looking for someone to help us test a mobile version of UniSky. The first person to respond to this thread that has the appropriate licenses to help us test it out will get a free copy of UniSky v1.2.3!

We are looking for someone who can test with the iOS Pro and Android Pro licenses. Testing will simply involve basic feedback on performance (frame time etc.) and will likely only last a week or so. Communication will be through e-mail. If you are interested just drop a reply with your e-mail and you will be contacted soon.

Thanks!

2. Rush-Rage-Games

Rush-Rage-Games

Can I get it?

Edit: I don't have Unity iphone or android. :(

3. Fierce Waffle

Fierce Waffle

Im up for it. I dont have an android device but I do have the license. I might be able to borrow a friends android. My email is fiercemodz@gmail.com

Edit: I can test on iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4 and iPad 1 2 as well as some ipod if you like.

Last edited: May 13, 2011
  4. lionskin

lionskin

I only have ios basic and android basic. But if you want me to test on android basic, a android pro owner can send me the .apk and i can load it on a cpl of devices including a droid tablet to test with basic licenses. No need to give me anything in return :)

5. defjr

defjr

I have Unity iPhone and Android Pro licenses with devices to test both. PM me.

edit : earl@defjr.com

Last edited: May 13, 2011
  6. Chris Morris

Chris Morris

Hey guys - thanks for the offers, it's very much appreciated!

However, Fierce Waffle and another user who directly e-mailed me will be doing the testing for now.

7. defjr

defjr

Cool, good luck with the testing! I can't wait to see this running on mobile. :)

8. Chris Morris

Chris Morris

We've got room for one more tester!

We're down to the final step before releasing the next update, we just need a quick test on mobile to make sure the performance is good.

Same situation applies, free copy of UniSky for the help :)

9. Deleted User

Deleted User

I'll try it out if you like. I have Unity iOS Pro and Android Pro. 2nd gen and 4th gen iPod touch, iPad and iPad 2, and a Samsung Vibrant (and a Nook Color, but I haven't tried any dev on it, yet) I might be spending some time at E3 this week, though.

10. Chris Morris

Chris Morris

Excellent!

Just PM me your e-mail address and I'll get in touch with your from there.