Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

⭕ [FREE] Breakable PBR Barrels & Crates ⭕️

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Graphics_Dev, Feb 4, 2017.

?

What levels of detail are of use to you?

1. Detailed (> 1000 tris on average)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Medium (~500 tris on average

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Mobile-friendly (~100-250 tris on average)

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Graphics_Dev

Graphics_Dev

@The_Axeman

Thanks so much! What do you mean by "doesn't seem to work"? The pieces purposefully auto-destroy for performance reasons, but this can be disabled by toggling the "Auto Destroy" setting on the "Explode Barrel" script component. Is this what you were referring to?

2. Graphics_Dev

Graphics_Dev

@The_Axeman Glad to see that you got it working. Let me know if you need anything. :cool:

3. Graphics_Dev

Graphics_Dev

I just submitted an update to the PBR Barrels Package! It should be coming online in the next few days :)

This update cleans up some of the feature images, exports the project from Unity 2020 (last version was with Unity 5, yikes!), and most exciting makes it free for a limited time only!

Once I get the time to update and add more features/models, I'll add a price again. If you want to support me, you can do so by purchasing my other assets on the store or on Gumroad.

4. Graphics_Dev

Graphics_Dev

5. wood333

wood333

What is the minimum supported version for the updated pack?

6. Graphics_Dev

Graphics_Dev

These are the currently uploaded packages from what I can see. Do you need 2019? I didn't have a lot of issues with the 5.x version importing into 2020, so I don't think it would be bad pulling it into 2019 either.

Screen Shot 2022-08-23 at 4.16.37 PM.png

7. Graphics_Dev

Graphics_Dev

Pre 5.5 versions won't have all models/updates as far as I remember (but that was half a decade ago)

8. wood333

wood333

I purchased the asset 6 years ago. I use your version 1.8, and it works in unity 2018.4.36. I don't really need to update. I don't have all the models but I have what I need and they look great!

9. Graphics_Dev

Graphics_Dev

Oh awesome man! Thanks for your support! I had recognized your username on this forum from before haha!