Search Unity

[Free][Android] WortFix - Fill in the gaps and test your knowledge! - Free German Word Game

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by andreas_klein, Jan 7, 2019.

1. andreas_klein

andreas_klein

This is my first real project which I realized with the help of the Unity Game Engine.
    Of course I would be very happy about feedback, but criticism is also welcome.

About the game
    First of all it's a german word game.

What is WortFix?
    Do you like classic gap puzzles? Download WortFix today and train your brain and all that for FREE!

Solve the gaps and collect gems, and see what surprises the shop has in store for you. So what are you waiting for to download WortFix now and expand your GENERAL KNOWLEDGE?

What makes WortFix so special?

◉ NO TIME PRESSURE
    You can take as much time as you need!

UNLOCK ◉ SUCCESSES
    You can also unlock successes of course

◉ ADDICTIVE GAMEPLAY
    Simple & addictive gameplay!

◉ OFFLINE
    No WLAN? No problem! Wortfix can be played with or without Internet EVERYWHERE.

◉ COMPLETELY FREE
    All puzzles are 100% free! Note gems are easy to earn, should you ever get stuck!

◉ HUNDREDS OF PUZZLES
    Hundreds of different puzzles in dozens of categories from all kinds of knowledge await you!

◉ VERY EASY TO PLAY
    Just fill in the gaps, how hard can that be? Don't worry, there are clues in case you can't get ahead or you can always ask a friend!

◉ FAST CUT
    Just see how long each puzzle takes so you can share it with your friends!

WortFix is an app designed to train your brain and expand your general knowledge at the same time! Have a fantastic time and enjoy the fun together with your family and friends! Let's play WortFix together!

Where can i get WortFix for free?
    You can get the App here for free: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.wortfix

Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
  2. andreas_klein

andreas_klein

some description change :)