Search Unity

[Free Android Game] UFO Drift

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Disastorm, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Disastorm

Disastorm

Hey guys I just released my first game.
    In the past, I've worked on various games of different genres on different platforms for years but never actually completed any of my games (probably worked on 10+).
    I've finally started and finished my first complete game, although its not the most complicated of games.

Its based on some Alien characters that I invented 15 or so years ago when I was 12 or so which I made a Megazeux game for back then (if anyone knows what Megazeux is haha)

Here is my game, UFO DRIFT:
    $featureFinal.png

$screenshotInstructions2.png $screenshotInstructions1.png $device-2014-03-05-024117.png $device-2014-02-27-003401.png

Bluey and Greenie were travelling through the Universe in their spaceship when suddenly a spatial vortex opened up and pulled them in!
    Once inside the vortex, they discovered that there were forcefields all over the place. They realized that they would have to swiftly maneuver their ship and avoid these fields if they ever hoped to escape.
    Help Bluey and Greenie traverse the dangerous vortex in this Arcade-style 3D infinite flyer game!
    - Control their spaceship as it hurtles out of control and avoid crashing into forcefields!
    - Progressively increasing difficulty as the spaceship flies deeper into the vortex.
    - Compete with other players on the leaderboard.
    - Score 25 points or higher to unlock the ending story.
    - Unlock all of the achievements!
    How far can you get?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.disastormsoft.ufodrift