Search Unity

Framework not found UnityAds on iOS

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by Etiens, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Etiens

Etiens

Hello!

I have a project that has been using ads for quite a while on Android, no issues there!

I'm currently trying to get an iOS version working, and I'm currently unable to build on xCode because of the error in the title.

I have attached the full log in the thread, as well as an image of the folder currently containing the Unity Ads Framework.

I've searched online and the only references I found to this error were about the Build Paths having quotes where they shouldn't be, but removing those quotes didn't seem to fix the issue.

I also had the same error message when trying to build from the Cloud, so maybe it means that the error is on the Unity side?

I'm using Unity 2018.4.7f1

I'd be grateful for any help, thanks!

Attached Files:

2. ap-unity

ap-unity

Unity Technologies

@Etiens

Did you install Unity Ads via the Asset Store package or the Packman package or the Services window?

3. Etiens

Etiens

Hello! Thank you for responding.

I have fixed the issue by installing Unity Ads viat the Asset Store, and removing the Services Window version.

4. Cruz510

Cruz510

I Have The same Problem Except That I got Unity Ads Through An Asset Named Easy Mobile. Anyone Know how to fix the problem for that?